Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate I could have got a kick out there today. Good progress from last week but let’s see how he goes against the cats. Won’t be any easy kicks out there.

Adelaide had a team full of kids out there today.

Ours were significantly better.

THAT'S how you look at this.

I’m convinced people want him to be no good. There’s some perverse pleasure gained from North failing.

They are in love with their pessimism. It's an attempt to validate a very sad worldview.

Mate I could have got a kick out there today. Good progress from last week but let’s see how he goes against the cats. Won’t be any easy kicks out there.

You couldn’t get a touch in the VAFA 3’s, let alone today.

Unsure of how anyone could discredit the obvious positive signs he showed today. 10-20 more games of improvement, another preseason, and we will have a player

Wasn’t he stating in an interview his running is better than it’s been in a while, if ever?

Still appears to be lacking that explosive fist step he has had in the past.

I am thinking/hoping that takes a while to come back after OP, but will come back. He looks good when he is on the move though, like his Q4 goal.

He is a cruiser. Showed a few times his burst of speed, 4 or 5 steps just to get the ball, or make a yard. Got the ball plenty and fumbled plenty too, but he is getting to it. Get on board doubters the kid is good. Has a bloody good reason to not even be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a cruiser. Showed a few times his burst of speed, 4 or 5 steps just to get the ball, or make a yard. Got the ball plenty and fumbled plenty too, but he is getting to it. Get on board doubters the kid is good. Has a bloody good reason to not even be there.

Being?

90 friggin seconds. That was nice but in all seriousness, nuffin game for mine. Have to persevere - must play him. Still hoping for a lot more.

Jesus Christ GK you are difficult to please

If you can't see the obvious signs of class...

You can really pick the people in this thread who have and haven't played sport at a competitive level. Anyone who has played footy at any level understands the importance of a good fitness base and how much easier competing is when you're healthy.

All I'm hoping for at the moment is that he gets through games. When the fitness base is there he'll be a new player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back