Autopsy vs Crows - Round 9 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my kids thinks we are now the champions because we have the highest score of the season.

I’ll allow it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Shaw: It’s really pleasing for Maj. To come out today like he did is a great result for him and our footy club. He well and truly repaid us today.

Shaw: We were just waiting for the goal, we knew it was http://coming.It was such a special moment. We are so pleased for him.

Shaw: We’ve been working really hard. We got the reward today for the work. We played the way we want to as a team.

Shaw: We want to be really solid in the contest. Jed and Froggy Dumont were contested beasts and set the tone in there.

Shaw: It was really pleasing to see us play a four quarter performance. They challenged us in parts and we responded well. I was really pleased with the way the boys moved the footy.

Shaw: This upcoming period is going be really tough. The squad is going to be really tested.

Shaw: We’ll assess Nick Larkey tomorrow. He seems ok, but we will go through the processes.

We look like a much better side when we don't direct 9/10 forward entries to one bloke.
Honestly, with the level of flexibility involved with having Majak forward or back, it is a bit of a dilemma.

The only way I see it is Majak gets rested.

Don't want McKay to get dropped for Brown to fit in.

Also don't want any of the youngsters to get dropped unless they are cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide very ordinary but a win is a win and I'll take it.....especially by the margin.

Some very exciting moments and some shockers also.

Let's build some confidence.

The shake up in selection seems to have sent a real msg and I loved our intensity, if not always our execution.

Go North!!

Welcome back Majak!!
There was nothing wrong with execution, considering there wasn"t much pressure. However, it did show with time and space they can execute their skills and show plenty of highlights

Got to feel for Brown, the day he doesn't play is the day we finally get our ball movement going and get it in there quick and direct.
Larkey not quite there with the number 1 defender also.

Larkey probably would have kicked 5 had Brown played.

Got to feel for Brown, the day he doesn't play is the day we finally get our ball movement going and get it in there quick and direct.
I’m not potting the bloke, but did we get it in their better? I jut thought we brought the ball to ground more. Don’t think our forwards got out raked either.

Last edited:
I’m not potting the bloke, but did we get it in their better? I jut thought be brought the ball To ground more. Don’t think our forwards got out raked either.

We definitely changed the way we moved the ball.

We used the centre corridor all day long instead of the slow, long, down the line that allowed everyone to flood back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back