Roast Inner Feral Fan Unleashed - Warning - Unbridled, passionate, and objectionable opinions within

Remove this Banner Ad

I disagree with you. Moreover, I'm convinced that if you explore that statement you've made in much more depth, you'll find that is precisely how the impetus for change emerges.
It is an incomplete statement....
Do not let your Burmese cat continue to s**t on your lap as you watch the footy. Contemplate on it...

6f45bcb0cc9741dee3e3d1418726ba9d.jpg

It is an incomplete statement....
Do not let your Burmese cat continue to sh*t on your lap as you watch the footy. Contemplate on it...

6f45bcb0cc9741dee3e3d1418726ba9d.jpg
Einstein was concerned with objective sciences, your statement concerns social behaviour. I think you'll find that social change follows the plural configuration of support and opposition at a given point in time. So, what may seem insane at one moment in time may be acceptable at another. Isn't that why we experience change? Anyway, the umpiring is consistently shithouse; past, present. future.

If it were possible, I'd bring in Kennett and Clarko to replace President and Coach. Both appear to be infected with the consultative virus; a nonsense beat around the bush way of leading; and don't get me started on that other bloke. Footy is meant to be competitive and combative; this left wing crap that's filtering into the game is lovely really forking lovely, and getting us nowhere.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lol.

I would like to think you were taking the piss/venting friend :)

Einstein was concerned with objective sciences, your statement concerns social behaviour. I think you'll find that social change follows the plural configuration of support and opposition at a given point in time. So, what may seem insane at one moment in time may be acceptable at another. Isn't that why we experience change? Anyway, the umpiring is consistently shithouse; past, present. future.
The umpiring is not consistently shithouse, FFS!!!
It is chaotic, get it ******* right in inner feral fred, FFS!!!

The umpiring is not consistently shithouse, FFS!!!
It is chaotic, get it ******* right in inner feral fred, FFS!!!
When they program AI umpiring drones for perfect future umpiring, they need to delve deeply into the mind of the greatest umpire of all time; Glen James. If every umpire adopted his MO we wouldn't be experiencing the current nonsense.

When they program AI umpiring drones for perfect future umpiring, they need to delve deeply into the mind of the greatest umpire of all time; Glen James. If every umpire adopted his MO we wouldn't be experiencing the current nonsense.
Trouble is, when then are training tha AI drones, they need to show them footage and coach then on correct/ incorrect decisions. We all know then never admit to get anything wrong, so nothing will change.

Trouble is, when then are training tha AI drones, they need to show them footage and coach then on correct/ incorrect decisions. We all know then never admit to get anything wrong, so nothing will change.

You're correct. I didn't think of that. It's a self perpetuating problem behind each and every AFL problem. There's no way out of this. There is no solution; not now, not ever.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for ******* up team selection you idiots picking it each week.
Lloyd, you are the ******* football department manager. Seek out the source of continual stupidity of team selection towards the top heavy and do not have him involved in picking the team each week any longer.

Thanks for ******* up team selection you idiots picking it each week.
Lloyd, you are the ******* football department manager. Seek out the source of continual stupidity of team selection towards the top heavy and do not have him involved in picking the team each week any longer.
At least we no longer play two pure ruckman who can’t play forward.

Baby steps

At least we no longer play two pure ruckman who can’t play forward.

Baby steps

Too angry for accepting baby steps any longer. We got the list to develop. I think we have cost us getting finals experience this season by how we have been picking team and structuring up during games too. But this season was never likely to be a premiership year anyway, it was due for finals to be experienced first though which looks just about gone now which really pissed me off as could see this was likely in the last few weeks by how team kept getting picked each week. We've done a few things right like Jack Martin but so much more we have not in this season of opportunity. If they completely throw out the stupid team selection mistakes of this first part of season there is much to be gained in last 8 games. But it needs to ******* be realised in coaching group first of picking the team each week. Right now I have no confidence in what they are thinking when they pick the team. I pray they wake up to themselves and do not take baby steps but completely throw away the tall bias thinking and use the list we built in last four drafts period to good use. I am sick of the ******* stupidity of the team selection I keep seeing. It is not that hard to fix if they get their thinking right FFS!!! We got a ******* good list. ******* play the ones we need to develop and been there for a couple of seasons now. The scratch matches are not going to develop them much, so get them in the ******* team so we can truly develop our midfield beyond just Cripps another big bodied mid and Ed. It has got beyond a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too angry for accepting baby steps any longer. We got the list to develop. I think we have cost us getting finals experience this season by how we have been picking team and structuring up during games too. But this season was never likely to be a premiership year anyway, it was due for finals to be experienced first though which looks just about gone now which really pissed me off as could see this was likely in the last few weeks by how team kept getting picked each week. We've done a few things right like Jack Martin but so much more we have not in this season of opportunity. If they completely throw out the stupid team selection mistakes of this first part of season there is much to be gained in last 8 games. But it needs to ******* be realised in coaching group first of picking the team each week. Right now I have no confidence in what they are thinking when they pick the team. I pray they wake up to themselves and do not take baby steps but completely throw away the tall bias thinking and use the list we built in last four drafts period to good use. I am sick of the ******* stupidity of the team selection I keep seeing. It is not that hard to fix if they get their thinking right FFS!!! We got a ******* good list. ******* play the ones we need to develop and been there for a couple of seasons now. The scratch matches are not going to develop them much, so get them in the ******* team so we can truly develop our midfield beyond just Cripps another big bodied mid and Ed. It has got beyond a joke.
What is the 22 you would pick given the option of either a full list or just those currently available?

What is the 22 you would pick given the option of either a full list or just those currently available?
I am too angry to be bothered right now to go into details as I have been annoyed for way too long about it to just talk about this week alone of the 22. I'm actually more annoyed with coaching group than specific players because a lot of is to do with balance of team and structure not helping the team play to optimum for the list we can use.
More annoyed at the whole season of when we could have been developing midfielders and just a good running team overall and the bias towards the tall, than the nimble and pacy too often.
I will say though my number one annoyance all year is how we can just piss down the drain a perfect season of shortened game time to have played Stocker in our midfield but not seized on that opportunity has driven me bonkers. Now we cannot even do that for next few weeks anyway as out of hub temporarily and so most of season will be gone by time we get the chance to develop him again there. I am less frustrated with Dow and Fisher not playing as they been injured a lot of time anyway. But O'Brien has been fit and still not being developed properly from what little I can tell not seeing actual games this season.
Just really pisses me off to look at what we been doing from list drafting but then not backing it up with team selection to develop this season.
It makes no sense to me how you can expect these important drafting selections to develop properly in a condensed season like this if you not seizing the opportunity to do it in real matches.
It is ******* stupid from my vantage point and frustrating as all * to sense it was going to cost us by seeing the regular missed selection opportunities in last two months.

There has to be consequences for this performance. Too much talent sitting on the bench for players to put up a stinker like this and expect to get picked next week. Fish, LOB, Dow, TDK and SOS all should be heavily considered. You can't pick them all but some need to come in.

Can I play?

Available Players

Plowman Weitering Docherty
Williamson Jones O'Brien
Dow Cripps Walsh
Fisher Casboult Martin
McGovern McKay Honey
Pittonet Setterfield Curnow

Philp Kennedy Gibbons Newnes

Full List

Williamson Casboult Stocker
Dow Cripps Fisher
Kemp McKay Martin
DeKoning C Curnow Honey
Kreuzer Setterfield Walsh

Marchbank J Silvagni SPS Philp

Can I play?

Available Players

Williamson Jones O'Brien
Dow Cripps Walsh
Fisher Casboult Martin
McGovern McKay Honey
Pittonet Setterfield Curnow

Philp Kennedy Gibbons Newnes

Full List

Williamson Casboult Stocker
Dow Cripps Fisher
Kemp McKay Martin
DeKoning C Curnow Honey
Kreuzer Setterfield Walsh

Marchbank J Silvagni SPS Philp

Wow zero room for MCG on your full list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back