Autopsy vs Crows - Round 9 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be awesome, but I don't think the Crows have any interest in winning a game this season.
I have not seen a team look more indifferent in a match since the Godees about 10 years ago.
There was one point where somebody (Anderson maybe?) knocked the ball out of bounds. Any other week half a dozen opposition players would be appealing for deliberate. The nearby Crows just dropped their head and ambled off for the boundary throw in.

I have not seen a team look more indifferent in a match since the Godees about 10 years ago.
There was one point where somebody (Anderson maybe?) knocked the ball out of bounds. Any other week half a dozen opposition players would be appealing for deliberate. The nearby Crows just dropped their head and ambled off for the boundary throw in.

The club is ****ed. Since the GF loss and ‘The Camp’ the whole place has the stench of hot vomit.

I’m not potting the bloke, but did we get it in their better? I jut thought be brought the ball To ground more. Don’t think our forwards got out raked either.

Agreed, our talks weren’t given a lot of extra space today it was the mids that had the room. Larkey and Maj brought the ball to ground in a more dangerous position than Brown has been able to in recent weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thought it was season ending event for Curtis after the slow mo replay, nek minnit back on, playing as if nothing happened, hope he cools down ok.

What games from Luke, Jed, Goldy, Majak, Hall, and many more.

Straight kicking for goal, Tick

Some pleasing signs from all youngsters, 7 tackles to Mahony :thumbsu:, couple of goals for Larkey and LDU :thumbsu:, BMac growing in confidence :thumbsu:, Bonar and Scott both with some nice plays :thumbsu:

Don't reckon Cats will be resting all their big guns as some "experts" suggested, will make our revenge for last years horror show even sweeter.

Opened up a bottle of Wynns (slurp) after two days of footy bliss: Lions beating the team I really hate and Norf getting back on the winner's list, (Slurp )

Two bad things and one good thing about today's match. First the good: the Tree Norf players with the most disposals: LMac, Jed A, and Trent Dumont. Bet you a hundred bucks that very few footy fans would know the jumper numbers of any of the above, and none would know them all.

The first bad was the fact that once again Goldy murdered them and everyone is saying he cannot go for ever, BUT.

There has been only one fast bowler, who has taken over 300 wickets, who has taken more aged under 30 than after. Goldstein will be around for a few more years.

The big issue that is annoying me about this thread is no one is praising my man Josh Walker, who once again, dominated his part of the ground.

I poured half the bottle into a half bottle and put it in the fridge. If the Saints win I will open it.

Go the Norf youngsters

Sure the opposition were absolute pants but we still ran up a higher score on them than any of their opponents thus far. That's a good sign.

After living through the year between 97 and 99, I'll always enjoy beating the snot out of those campaigners.

Last edited:
Opened up a bottle of Wynns (slurp) after two days of footy bliss: Lions beating the team I really hate and Norf getting back on the winner's list, (Slurp )

Two bad things and one good thing about today's match. First the good: the Tree Norf players with the most disposals: LMac, Jed A, and Trent Dumont. Bet you a hundred bucks that very few footy fans would know the jumper numbers of any of the above, and none would know them all.

The first bad was the fact that once again Goldy murdered them and everyone is saying he cannot go for ever, BUT.

There has been only one fast bowler, who has taken over 300 wickets, who has taken more aged under 30 than after. Goldstein will be around for a few more years.

The big issue that is annoying me about this thread is no one is praising my man Josh Walker, who once again, dominated his part of the ground.

I poured half the bottle into a half bottle and put it in the fridge. If the Saints win I will open it.

Go the Norf youngsters

You can * off if you're going to call us Norf you disrespectful campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go the Norf youngsters
I’m loving what Walker is bringing.

Loved his chase on Seedsman today. Big bloke has some wheels.

Agreed, our talks weren’t given a lot of extra space today it was the mids that had the room. Larkey and Maj brought the ball to ground in a more dangerous position than Brown has been able to in recent weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah that's how i saw it....BB can get outmarked a bit, which is demoralising for him and the team.

LMac should be AA this year. Playing with so much confidence. Kicking has done a 180 today. looking like a real leader now.
Who would have thought! Has proved me wrong.

So it was only Adelaide, but we beat them by 11 goals. We beat them like they were a s**t team.

Liked seeing Hall play a better game, Goldy was Goldy, LMac nice again, Anderson good game, Pittard better, Walker still going well. Majak looked the goods too and hopefully will improve more as the games go on.

Nice day.

Of course we have to take diabolical state of the opposition into account. But it was good to see us play with some confidence and take the game on.
10 players aged 22 and younger today so some promising signs there.
LDU showed signs of what he can be.
Scott is creative and has some pace.
Mahony hit the scoreboard and provided pressure.
McKay continuing to grow in confidence and cement himself in the side.
Goldy and Jed excellent in the middle and LMAC played his best game of an excellent season so far.
But the biggest positive of all was obviously Majak. Got through and showed he still he's still well and truly AFL standard, impacted every contest he was involved in. Can't remember either him or Larkey getting outmarked at all. A bit of hay fever crept in when he kicked his goal too.

Of course we have to take diabolical state of the opposition into account. But it was good to see us play with some confidence and take the game on.
10 players aged 22 and younger today so some promising signs there.
LDU showed signs of what he can be.
Scott is creative and has some pace.
Mahony hit the scoreboard and provided pressure.
McKay continuing to grow in confidence and cement himself in the side.
Goldy and Jed excellent in the middle and LMAC played his best game of an excellent season so far.
But the biggest positive of all was obviously Majak. Got through and showed he still he's still well and truly AFL standard, impacted every contest he was involved in. Can't remember either him or Larkey getting outmarked at all. A bit of hay fever crept in when he kicked his goal too.

Hay fever........'ya big softie......👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back