Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

FWIW, big recommend to the $10 2packs of AFL retro socks are you can now buy at Coles.

VFL shield logos, comfy and unsure if it’s intentional but the sock colours for the Eagles ones at least seem a little off but they’re actually a perfect colour match to my woolen Eagles jumpers (slightly mustardy gold-yellow and cyan-y royal blue)

FWIW, big recommend to the $10 2packs of AFL retro socks are you can now buy at Coles.

VFL shield logos, comfy and unsure if it’s intentional but the sock colours for the Eagles ones at least seem a little off but they’re actually a perfect colour match to my woolen Eagles jumpers (slightly mustardy gold-yellow and cyan-y royal blue)
Do they make Port ones? Unlikely that I’ll find any in Victoria but worth a look at least.

Man turns 27 today
Treated myself by getting a new gaming chair and rebuilding my physical Sega Mega Drive collection with 3 controllers, 1 arcade stick and 35 boxed games

happy birthday cobber

Happy birthday! Please tell me one of the games is Streets of Rage 2
As a youngster, my cousins and I would play this 6-in-1 cart which included Streets of Rage 1
One of the games I bought was Mega games 2 which has 3 games including SoR1

I'm putting together a few video essays on my YouTube channel as a bit of a passion project.

Would love to see what you guys think of this first one :)

I’ve seen another guy making these sorts of videos too and I love to see it. This is very well made from what I’ve watched so far, good stuff :thumbsu:

I agree, it's very professional. I particularly noticed the fast speed you were talking at. Keeps it moving and keeps your attention. Don't go any faster though!
EDIT: You sped it up, didn't you. 125%.

I'm putting together a few video essays on my YouTube channel as a bit of a passion project.

Would love to see what you guys think of this first one :)

ripper listen/watch.

great work mate. 👍

I agree, it's very professional. I particularly noticed the fast speed you were talking at. Keeps it moving and keeps your attention. Don't go any faster though!
EDIT: You sped it up, didn't you. 125%.

Haha a couple of people on Reddit said the same thing, that they liked it but I need to slow my talking down a touch. Something to think about. Thanks for the feedback to you and everyone else :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve seen another guy making these sorts of videos too and I love to see it. This is very well made from what I’ve watched so far, good stuff :thumbsu:

Yeah Jagger Skilbeck is the guy that's made a couple of these types of videos recently and they've all popped off, getting like 50K views. There's definitely a niche market to be captured here. I love the longform content put out on SB Nation etc, and that's sort of what I'm trying to replicate

Which Coles? My local hasn’t heard of them

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha a couple of people on Reddit said the same thing, that they liked it but I need to slow my talking down a touch. Something to think about. Thanks for the feedback to you and everyone else :)
Been telling you for years you talk too fast haha!

But really enjoyed the vid mate, hope there's plenty more to come!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back