Autopsy Positives and Negatives vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

If my team the Dogs don’t win the flag and they won’t I really hope you guys do one for Nic Nat what a great footballer and two because you guys are bloody good side and three you are so enjoyable to watch you play the game like it should.

Good luck.

That was our Geelong/Carlton 2006.

The hole we crawled out of wasn’t as big as either, but twice we’ve been in a dire spot against two much better opponents (compared to 06) and we’ve responded in ridiculous fashion.

FIRE UP CARNTS WE’RE BACK.

Positive:

-Resilient Comeback
-Duggan 110 attack on pill and man
- Yeo and Shuey
-"NiC NaT doeSnT geT ENOugh DisPosals"

Negatives:

-Rebound goals were too easy
-Ainsworth.. not a footballers arsehole unfortunately
-Edwards not getting a full run at it

I don't know where to start.

The value of touches from Shuey and Naitanui was way beyond the pure number that each had.

Duggan with 8 intercept possessions, used it well and tackled hard. Always switched on and saved us with a few big plays there.

Sheed was the best and worst of the team in display.

Yeo was in beast mode, so strong in getting the ball out and clever.

Ryan had a great game in the way he set up and attacked, but his finishing wasn't as good as I expect from him.

JK and Darling kicking clutch goals, both taking multiple contested marks for the game as well.

Negatives;

Ainsworth - Sorry mate, but you couldn't do the basics tonight and it stood out under the pressure.

Cameron - Laid a good tackle or two, but was garbage outside of that. Coudln't get into the game and when he had it he made poor choices.

Injury - Feel bad for Edwards, was looking forward to his game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Negative, a team getting the jump on us again

Positive, the cars clearly came with a plan to kick short and bust through our zone. I know we all complain about no plan b, but once again we have shown we are very adaptable as a team defence. Just strangled the way they wanted to play.

Of course NN, JK, Ryan and his pressure (Cripps as well) and our mids (led by the captain) were all great. But the collective got it done which was the greatest positive out of all.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Imagine coming at an Eagles fan and telling them Nic Nat’s stats, as though I ******* care mate.

Watch the game you braindead pleb. His taps counting the same as any other bloke’s is criminal.

Another 10 coaches votes coming up for a 10 disposal game, if you don’t like that you don’t like proper football.

Positive - I actually survived that game, it was touch and go for a while
Negative - Again nothing, I’m not saying anything about this team. They bring joy in darkness and we love them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back