Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how many rookies people have left on-field? I've got three hoping to make it two after this weekend.

A better question is how many players do you have scoring like rookies. Simpkin Dev Saad Hurn Gawn.....

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
A better question is how many players do you have scoring like rookies. Simpkin Dev Saad Hurn Gawn.....

I am playing someone in my cashie this week and the campaigner doesn't have Gawn but has Goldy instead.

He also has Dusty and I don't. :(

Our game is going down to the wire now. He has a 105 point lead and Whitfield and I have Greenwood and Brayshaw.

I'm going to need a bit of luck to pull this win off.

I am playing someone in my cashie this week and the campaigner doesn't have Gawn but has Goldy instead.

Our game is going down to the wire now. He has a 105 point lead and Whitfield and I have Greenwood and Brayshaw.

You’re in big trouble. Fyfe back will hurt Brayshaw.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
You’re in big trouble. Fyfe back will hurt Brayshaw.

I'm hoping that Freo just park Fyfe forward for most of the game and keep Brayshaws midfield development going as he is thriving there now.

Although Walters is out so maybe Brayshaw will be ok in the midfield still if Fyfe plays there.

Fyfe will probably do his hammy again though most likely.

You're fugged

Is Skinner out when McStay is back?
Ballenden or Skinner fighting for the last tall spot I think. I reckon Skinner will be given a crack over Ballenden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ballenden or Skinner fighting for the last tall spot I think. I reckon Skinner will be given a crack over Ballenden.

With Martin & Smith injured, the Big O needs a chop-out in the ruck. I believe Ballenden provides that a little more than Skinner unfortunately.

THE utensil... of the wooden variety!

$102k FWD (I think he was a M/F last season damn it)

Port are 1st game up tomorrow (YES, MONDAY) night though, so decision has to be made fast if you're going in blind.

The way Port are playing, he might be able to Aarts his way to a couple of goals and 50+ scores.

Last edited:
So, will you grab the utensil? 😳 Im staying well away personally. Draper fo me.
Yeah same, no for me.
I want Draper, but if I want both Dunc and Stewart this week, then I am forced to get Skinner this week.

Yeah same, no for me.
I want Draper, but if I want both Dunc and Stewart this week, then I am forced to get Skinner this week.

I want fyfe back after this round. Skinner helps that but fear he will be straight out for mcstay

I want fyfe back after this round. Skinner helps that but fear he will be straight out for mcstay
Yeah it's very possible if they decide to go smaller. On the weekend they had 4 players over 198cm, so you would assume Ballenden and Skinner fight for the last tall spot. I'm fairly certain I'm rolling the dice on Skinner this week (assuming he's named to play tomorrow night)

Yeah it's very possible if they decide to go smaller. On the weekend they had 4 players over 198cm, so you would assume Ballenden and Skinner fight for the last tall spot. I'm fairly certain I'm rolling the dice on Skinner this week (assuming he's named to play tomorrow night)

Ill see he price is seducing me coz now im trading out rankine but if named for wednesdays game i think i take close instead. I can still find the money for fyfe another way.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
I'm going Sturt > Close.

Skinners price is appealing and gives me an extra $40,000 odd dollars but I just can't see him holding his spot once McStay comes back.

Queue in Close gets dropped next week and Skinner plays the rest of the season.... :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back