Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got plenty in vets and etc. just Got onto ripple first time in years so I’m holding with them for now.. it’s time for ripple to rise up.

i had ripple months ago, but put them into vechain, something too stable coin about xrp but it's nice to see it's on the up for the greater good of crypto

not sure how to read that, say more
Crypto for me feels like 2016 early 2017.. I’m accumulating plenty the last 3 months... all the dips I’m throwing big $$$s down. It’s time to get in. Big chance to make big til spring 2021 for mine. Get in now. Ripple is one that will rocket when it’s time comes.

The key for mine over the years is go hard as you see more hype. Hype is building. Everyday the whole crypto market is growing. Made buckets of late..means nothing coz I’m still accumulating.. so many opportunities.

Crypto for me feels like 2016 early 2017.. I’m accumulating plenty the last 3 months... all the dips I’m throwing big $$$s down. It’s time to get in. Big chance to make big til spring 2021 for mine. Get in now. Ripple is one that will rocket when it’s time comes.

The key for mine over the years is go hard as you see more hype. Hype is building. Everyday the whole crypto market is growing. Made buckets of late..means nothing coz I’m still accumulating.. so many opportunities.

lunarcrush.com will help, follow the social sentiment etc.....bullish

Nup I’m feeling it. Things are happening. Crypto has an early 2017 about it for me.

Why clouds?
Market psychology. It's usually best to trade opposite to your feelings and the crowd.

Most of my shitcoins took a bit of a dive in the days after I made that post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing. Zero. Nada. It's all bluff and bluster. Buy low, sell high. That people are legitimate millionaires (and then some) off this stuff now is mind boggling.
Bitcoin has been around since 2008. It's a legitimate market whether you think it's reasonable or not.

Do yourself a favour and look back to the price of bitcoin when the buttcoin subreddit was started on July 18, 2011.

While those like you were making fun of the ponzi scheme, fake internet money, and drug money, entrepreneurs saw opportunity and made their millions.

Market psychology. It's usually best to trade opposite to your feelings and the crowd.

Most of my shitcoins took a bit of a dive in the days after I made that post.
I don’t play with shitcoins though. .. this is a long term game not a pump and dumb scheme ...

Just look what’s happened in 2020. It’s got nothing to with feelings for me. I study the * out of coins.

Old shitcoins like xrp and vechain aren't going to give you the same gains as new shitcoins. Personally, I'm not going heavy on shitcoins until well after we hit a new ATH in bitcoin.

Bitcoin has been around since 2008. It's a legitimate market whether you think it's reasonable or not.

Do yourself a favour and look back to the price of bitcoin when the buttcoin subreddit was started on July 18, 2011.

While those like you were making fun of the ponzi scheme, fake internet money, and drug money, entrepreneurs saw opportunity and made their millions.

Nice melt but did you even read my post?

I don’t play with shitcoins though. .. this is a long term game not a pump and dumb scheme ...

Just look what’s happened in 2020. It’s got nothing to with feelings for me. I study the fu** out of coins.
One man's shitcoin is another mans treasure.

Good luck to you, me, and all of us. May many moons and lambos come our way!

Yes.

People are legitimate millionaires and them some from buying and selling crypto. I said that. Good on them.

Doesn't change a single thing I said.
The same things have been said since buttcoin was started in July 2011.

In February 2011, BTC hit parity with the USD for the first time.

If you don't see more to it than FOMO, bluff and bluster, that's your prerogative. Others see it differently, and that's why they've made money. I'm not interested in trying to change your mind.

Get on it.

Ripple is flying like I said it would.

Litecoin strong.

Just put big dollars on siacoin for the first time. Let see how that goes this month.

Also digibyte is coming. Get on it.

Can I get your analysis as to why we should ‘get on it’? Not being a smartass just curious

Remove this Banner Ad

Back