WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
As others have rightly stated previously, to see us adopt a territory-centred game plan and propel the ball forward at all costs in the rain would be a start.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
These boys can easily beat the Pies if they want to, they've gotta make sure that they aren't reckless with their decision making and don't give away so many free kicks (Darcy), if s**t gets tough the youngsters are gonna lear that they can't panic, stay calm and just keep going. They can do it and I'll be cheering hard tonight.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looking forward to seeing Serong, Brayshaw & Cerra back it up this week. In particular Serong & Cerra who lifted his game to new intensity last week. Andy’s been pretty good for the last 3 or 4 with the added responsibility.

Also Blakely wanting to show a few coaches what they’ve been missing out on......hopefully.

Not sure if I’m looking forward to this, but Darcy on Grundy should be intriguing. How is he going to compete with his mobility & general ruck work? A lot doubt he can, but if he can compete strongly without giving away too many free kicks it will be a big boost for him & more importantly us!

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I've got to say looking at the ins for the pies apart from sidebottom there's nothing remotely scary there. And they're in a bit of disarray, smashed last week, coach working on his backhand volley when the players have had to be cooped up, they might have an eye on the 8pm flight out of here tonight. And Fyfe is great in the wet.
I'm expecting to lose but maintain that crazy glimmer of hope

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
And a happy 50th game for Cerra!

Would be good to see he and AB get over 25 touches.

50 games in 2 and half seasons? That's unbelievable! He's missed literally 2 games?

If he turns out to be a decent player for us then some of that would need to be attirubuted to Ross - persevering non-stop when he was averaging 5 touches a game.

Moonrat

Team Captain
Sep 9, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
So I missed my platinum Ticketmaster window to get a ticket.

Now it appears I can't get a ticket! Unless I pay. But I've already paid.

I paid my entire 4 seat membership with the possibility of attending 0 games. There are plenty of tickets available. But I can't get one because I missed my window on Ticketmaster.

F##K YOU FREMANTLE FOOTBALL CLUB

That's a disgusting way to treat a member.

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth

I paid my entire 4 seat membership with the possibility of attending 0 games. There are plenty of tickets available. But I can't get one because I missed my window on Ticketmaster.

Maybe next time don’t miss the window.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
50 games in 2 and half seasons? That's unbelievable! He's missed literally 2 games?

If he turns out to be a decent player for us then some of that would need to be attirubuted to Ross - persevering non-stop when he was averaging 5 touches a game.
Slight exaggeration there about 5 touches a game average.
But agree with your point about perseverance. Applies now to the likes of Frederick and Watson too.

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah thanks Dean! Great idea mate. Maybe I had extenuating circumstances...

Why would the window not be available right up until the game? Especially for those that are keeping the club in business.
I have no idea, but it might be a TicketMaster thing. Speak to the club

DeanS

Club Legend
May 16, 2007
Tuart Hill
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Perth
Yeah thanks Dean! Great idea mate. Maybe I had extenuating circumstances...

Why would the window not be available right up until the game? Especially for those that are keeping the club in business.
Because Ticketmaster sell the tickets, not the Club.

mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City

Don't blame others, own your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back