Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not good for Geelong as Collingwood keep Freo to a pathetic scoreline while winning by 5 or so goals themselves, and their % will sky rocket
I guess under normal circumstances that 61 points would be considered pathetic

But 49 is even worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy aside, Pendles is still the one whose absence for the Pies is most keenly felt when he's missing. Even at the age of 32 I still rate him their second-best player.

Also DeGoey - they don't have the same spark up forward when he's absent from the team

One thing I've noticed this season is fans really turning against the high possession accumulator type mids who lack an offensive game. Clayton Oliver has gone from golden child to whipping boy among Dees fans, Crows fans have been complaining all year about the ineffectiveness of Matt Crouch's possessions, and now Pies fans are starting to get on Adam Treloar's back.

One thing I've noticed this season is fans really turning against the high possession accumulator type mids who lack an offensive game. Clayton Oliver has gone from golden child to whipping boy among Dees fans, Crows fans have been complaining all year about the ineffectiveness of Matt Crouch's possessions, and now Pies fans are starting to get on Adam Treloar's back.
As they should no point getting 30 disposals if they don't help you win.

One of the things i have liked this year is Neal taking his game to a new level and becoming damaging.

Wow

AFL Media has stood down a journalist after he tweeted Brooke Cotchin’s Instagram post that resulted in Richmond receiving a $45,000 fine.

Foxfooty.com.au has confirmed Mitch Cleary was stood down indefinitely after he shared the public post made by Cotchin about her visit to a Gold Coast spa, which breached the league’s quarantine hub rules.

Cotchin had been named on radio by Nine journalist Caroline Wilson during the week before Cleary shared the image. He later deleted his tweet.

Print and digital outlets including Foxfooty.com.au also named Cotchin, given the public interest in the story, despite the Tigers asking for it to be taken down.

It’s understood the decision was made because the AFL believes Cleary’s obligations are as an AFL employee before his obligations as a journalist.

AFL Media has in the past declared it is independent from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back