Game Day Gameday: Freo v Pies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why would you assume Blakely holds his spot? His disposal was a little suspect at times...

He had a couple of howlers but he brought a lot of positives to the side too.

If we lost, I think you could make a case for dropping him but I doubt we’ll drop too many after that performance. Maybe Matera and Fredricks but that’s it.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
The concern I presently have with out team's functioning is Darcy's effectiveness. I recognise that he is essentially a minnow swimming with sharks, but does he possess the skills required?

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Taberner's 4th goal nearly whacked me in the head and the Pies flogs behind me were saying how they wished it hit me in the head, jokes on them the ******* inbreds left when they knew the game was done and everyone turned around to give them sh*t
Go home and take your lack of teeth with you!!

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
He had a couple of howlers but he brought a lot of positives to the side too.

If we lost, I think you could make a case for dropping him but I doubt we’ll drop too many after that performance. Maybe Matera and Fredricks but that’s it.
I’d give Frederick a rest for Henry and I’d love to squeeze Valente in somewhere. Hughes still shits me.

muckypup

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Bayswater Bowling & Rec Club
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The WACA's
The concern I presently have with out team's functioning is Darcy's effectiveness. I recognise that he is essentially a minnow swimming with sharks, but does he possess the skills required?
Typically take longer to learn the craft. I love the big baby, he outpointed Brodie G a couple of times, definitely a keeper.

muckypup

Club Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Bayswater Bowling & Rec Club
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The WACA's
I’d give Frederick a rest for Henry and I’d love to squeeze Valente in somewhere. Hughes still shits me.
Yeah agree, the Monaro needs some more coaching but his speed is damaging. Crowden was the one out of the box for me today. A great little forward. He found his position. I feel this is what was missing under Ross (much as I respect him). Bring in your kids, see who can play, it invigorates the team and unearths some gems!

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
Yeah agree, the Monaro needs some more coaching but his speed is damaging. Crowden was the one out of the box for me today. A great little forward. He found his position. I feel this is what was missing under Ross (much as I respect him). Bring in your kids, see who can play, it invigorates the team and unearths some gems!
His pressure was outstanding though.. Perhaps Matera makes way instead.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Frederick will be fine but he struggled last week and this afternoon. Made a few incorrect decisions and went at 14% disposal efficiency. Do like him and the exposure will set up nicely.

Matera had a bit of a crack but has essentially no influence.

Blakely was decent. Was a little slow a few times but give him a week or two to get up to speed.

In: Walters, Aish
Out: Frederick, Matera

I’d give Sturt and SHill another week recovering. If Hogan is good and he looked pretty decent at training he can come in for Colyer.

Johnny Dalmas

Getting Old and Grumpy
Oct 16, 2015
Albany
AFL Club
Fremantle
Frederick will be fine but he struggled last week and this afternoon. Made a few incorrect decisions and went at 14% disposal efficiency. Do like him and the exposure will set up nicely.

Matera had a bit of a crack but has essentially no influence.

Blakely was decent. Was a little slow a few times but give him a week or two to get up to speed.

In: Walters, Aish
Out: Frederick, Matera

I’d give Sturt and SHill another week recovering. If Hogan is good and he looked pretty decent at training he can come in for Colyer.
I’d drop Colyer before Fredrick.

Fredrick looks like he has a good attitude & work ethic. The only way he can learn right now is to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back