2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun draftee powers 2nd bottom team over AFL powerhouse in just his 5th game. 24 possessions and 9 clearances.

Sorry....that’s Caleb Serong not Chayce Jones.
Ok, thanks for letting us know, I was worried there had not been enough Chayce Jones bashing on this board today.

I also wonder if playing with a two time Brownlow medalist and a top 3 pick helps? Just a thought to ponder

Btw Peter J, Chayce had 18 touches, 7 marks, 2 goal assists, 8 score involvements, 4 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 4 clearances and kicked 2 goals in his 5th game also, unfortunately it was the last round of the season and he couldn’t build on that form. Unfortunately circumstances this season haven’t been easy and it has also impacted on his form, but the bloke can absolutely play at this level.

Btw Peter J, Chayce had 18 touches, 7 marks, 2 goal assists, 8 score involvements, 4 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 4 clearances and kicked 2 goals in his 5th game also, unfortunately it was the last round of the season and he couldn’t build on that form. Unfortunately circumstances this season haven’t been easy and it has also impacted on his form, but the bloke can absolutely play at this level.
Jordy Gallucci had a big game R23 2018. Shame 2019 had to come along and ruin things.

Ok, thanks for letting us know, I was worried there had not been enough Chayce Jones bashing on this board today.

I also wonder if playing with a two time Brownlow medalist and a top 3 pick helps? Just a thought to ponder
Serong had just as good a game last week without fyfe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He posted those type of numbers did he? Once you get a vendetta against a player (Frampton the other one) you really dig in.
Vendetta? Jones is a pick 9. Every crows supporter should be disappointed right now. We need more than 6, 6 and 8 touches from someone who is supposed to help drag us out of this mess.

Gun draftee powers 2nd bottom team over AFL powerhouse in just his 5th game. 24 possessions and 9 clearances.

Sorry....that’s Caleb Serong not Chayce Jones.
I wouldn't call Collingwood an AFL powerhouse right now, they got smashed by West Coast and now Fremantle has easily beaten them. The hub isn't suiting them and will slide down the ladder as the "season" goes on and they won't be able to play in Melbourne.

I don’t have a vendetta! Certainly nothing against him personally at all. I’m just annoyed we picked him in the draft.
Why though? That game in round 23 2019 clearly shows he has the talent, it’s just not been there for a number of reasons this season. As I posted earlier, it’s not a coincidence that Hamill and McPherson are our best performed kids this year, given that they have the likes of Talia and Doedee mentoring them on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back