Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What the fu** do I do with this sh*t show???
So many thing that need to be fixed. Only 14 trades left but Hibberd has to go. ******* lunchmeat is killing me but I might be stuck with the bastard.
Only $8900 in bank as I already fixed up some of this sh*t show last week.

O'Connor to Draper via DPP
Hibberd to
Lunchmeat to
Roughly 690k for those two left.

Arrrrrgghhhhhh.

View attachment 925392
Sh*t show is spot on. Wowee

With 200k in the bank, Taylor to dpp in Cameron for Draper. Not sure who else to trade.

[DEF] McPherson, McKay, Noble, Gould
[MID] Pickett, Mayes, Simpson, Budarick, Robertson
[RUC] Cameron
[FWD] King, Taylor, Rankine, Aarts, Close

Stewart and Draper in. Will play around with a third trade if I have any cash left. Stewart going huge will probably mean he is 20k more than I was anticipating

That's my aim too... But I want to do it with 2 trades only... & I think Taylor & Rankine crapping the bed (along with Stewart going huge) may have screwed me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably depends on who you think is more likely to be top in their position and whether there are other fallen premiums on the horizon.
Yeah it's a tough one, I think Stewart is definitely a top 6 def, and Duncan is very capable of being top 8 mid. Duncan's consistency is what appeals most to me, with the likes of Cripps Bont and Yeo already in my mids, I need someone who I can rely on to ton every week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah it's a tough one, I think Stewart is definitely a top 6 def, and Duncan is very capable of being top 8 mid. Duncan's consistency is what appeals most to me, with the likes of Cripps Bont and Yeo already in my mids, I need someone who I can rely on to ton every week.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fyfe and Treloar dropping in price the coming weeks. Titch cheap, Dunkley back. Few mids to choose from.

That's my aim too... But I want to do it with 2 trades only... & I think Taylor & Rankine crapping the bed (along with Stewart going huge) may have screwed me.

I am $8k off doing those trades. No idea what to do with the third trade to make it work.

Go any better for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back