Media Gettin’ Melty with ND - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway, only one nom per week, so it has been a hard choice between Nunez and LicoriceAllsorts.

Due to the amount of likes Lica's melt got, I am announcing him the winner for R1.

Still a long season Nunez, I'm sure that's not the last we will see from you this season.

I never stood a chance given I was doing the melting.

Hi there GtG. How is life at the (P)Rats with Ant Bear returning?
Horrible.

The dictator is back and the LG are hoarding prime spots for themselves again.

But then again, still better than living in Melbs or going for the Crows I guess...

I didn't want you to think I was being cruel.

Nope. Just pretty much spot on ya young Dalmation.

GtG is one of the good folk of the Sweet FA. His antipathy to the Admin is well established.

I really think he should have shifted Clubs.

Nope. Just pretty much spot on ya young Dalmation.

GtG is one of the good folk of the Sweet FA. His antipathy to the Admin is well established.

I really think he should have shifted Clubs.
Nah... the whole rats being rats & only out for themselves schtick is pretty good in all honesty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R1 Nom 2

Didn’t think anyone would beat old mate Nunez this week, but ex Wonder/ current Bomber has come out of the woodwork with this beauty:

Congrats on your nom

S1CMUTr.gif

miggs
Posts basically nothing.

NaturalDisaster

Hold my craft beer

You think your sh*t doesn't stink, but the truth is you are probably one of the biggest non events in SFA history.

You started around the same time I did, you were at the Swamprats if I recall correctly. You melted your way out of there because your captain wouldn't blow smoke up your arse constantly. You then went to the Hawks and found you were too sh*t and spammy for them, so you went to stint #1 at the Bombers where you could spam your heart out. You then drifted off the board, joined the Royals and only came on every so often to take snipes at me for reasons even I am not aware of.

You are now back at the Bombers, desperate for relevance and to be liked even though most people wouldn't even give you a second thought.

I would say that describes you well doesn't it, Miggs? Maybe I got the order of events mixed up, please don't tell me if I did, I do not care.

Pretty sure we took you at the Hawks from the Bombers so you should have defended yourself better.
I also had a stint at the Wolves he missed. I guess when youre blinded by rage, you miss the little details

I also had a stint at the Wolves he missed. I guess when youre blinded by rage, you miss the little details

Weird you reacted to my post at like 9pm and only just responded to it.

I respect the research you put into the reply.

Weird you reacted to my post at like 9pm and only just responded to it.

I respect the research you put into the reply.
I was in no shape to reply. I could barely manage to hit the like button

You blokes crack me up, you bait posters to react in a way you want them to, and then play the moral high ground card. You then dissect every post they make, whether you take them out of context or not to suit your narrative.

It is fun.

NaturalDisaster we got a live one today.

Not the level of respect I would expect from someone given a front row seat to our Season 28 Best and Fairest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back