Politics QAnon and Sovereign Citizens

Remove this Banner Ad

He did too, those greatest of all time African American unemployment rates were going a long way to making a difference. His big mistake was saying he was going after the swamp, the system doesn't like that.

Drain the swamp by removing oversight bodies and taking nepotism to new levels? By hiring from GS and all the other investment banks he is supposedly fighting against?

Trump's draining s**t, he just replaced one set of snouts at the trough with another.

Last edited:
Of course he intended to drain the swamp...with help from people like Manafort and Stone...

Oh I don’t know. Him saying there are “good people” in the KKK is a pretty big mistake. Pulling a ******ed face on stage to make fun of a disabled reporter is another.
You should watch that entire press conference, he condemned white supremacists right before that sentence. Far be it for me to suggest that you might be lead around a bit by an agenda on your news and media.

Drain the swamp by removing oversight bodies and taking nepotism to new levels? By hiring from GS and all the other investment banks he is supposedly fighting against?

Trump's draining sh*t, he just replaced one set of snouts at the trough with another.
Yeah he is rubbish at it. Let's go to the other option who didn't even try to pretend they aren't looking after their mates.

So many of their (USA, not Democrat) political advisors and high ranking staff members, even politicians, are now lobbyists for foreign interests in their own political system.

It's disgustingly corrupt.

My issue is that It's clearly a problem and that Trump hasn't fixed it is used to make him down against the alternative.... who hadn't even attempted to fix it either.

I don't think it makes it any better to get banged by someone who equally doesn't care about me but wears the right colour tie.

Their entire system is built on the population caring more about each other in their pretend duopoly than the powerful and wealthy who ensure nothing ever actually changes.

If these conspiracy nutters are talking about reality at that level then it's better than the rest of us unquestioningly criticising one side because they must be wrong and unquestioningly supporting another because they must be correct. Its stupid.

Partisan politics is the anaesthetic of the masses.

You should watch that entire press conference, he condemned white supremacists right before that sentence. Far be it for me to suggest that you might be lead around a bit by an agenda on your news and media.

He could say that Nazis are the evil and condemn the Catholic Church for all I care.
Saying there are good people in the KKK show the type of individual he is. If you are defending it that shows who you are to.

He could say that Nazis are the evil and condemn the Catholic Church for all I care.
Saying there are good people in the KKK show the type of individual he is. If you are defending it that shows who you are to.
You've been lead down the path.

Watch the whole video.

Otherwise you're going to think a school kid tormented a native American man too.

You've been lead down the path.

Watch the whole video.

Otherwise you're going to think a school kid tormented a native American man too.

Haven’t been led anywhere. Seen the whole video.

Does he or does he not say there are good people on both sides referring to the KKK?

Did he or did he not make fun of a disabled reporter on stage at one of his campaigns?

Always with the condensing remarks the right side of politics is.

Yeah he is rubbish at it. Let's go to the other option who didn't even try to pretend they aren't looking after their mates.

So many of their (USA, not Democrat) political advisors and high ranking staff members, even politicians, are now lobbyists for foreign interests in their own political system.

It's disgustingly corrupt.

My issue is that It's clearly a problem and that Trump hasn't fixed it is used to make him down against the alternative.... who hadn't even attempted to fix it either.

I don't think it makes it any better to get banged by someone who equally doesn't care about me but wears the right colour tie.

Their entire system is built on the population caring more about each other in their pretend duopoly than the powerful and wealthy who ensure nothing ever actually changes.

If these conspiracy nutters are talking about reality at that level then it's better than the rest of us unquestioningly criticising one side because they must be wrong and unquestioningly supporting another because they must be correct. Its stupid.

Partisan politics is the anaesthetic of the masses.

He's not rubbish at draining the swamp

That would require him attempting to do just that

Haven’t been led anywhere. Seen the whole video.

Does he or does he not say there are good people on both sides referring to the KKK?

Did he or did he not make fun of a disabled reporter on stage at one of his campaigns?

Always with the condensing remarks the right side of politics is.

The unite the right protest that took place in response to the removal of confederate statues (which itself was a response to an attack on a black church) included all sort of right wing people, to label everyone there as KKK members is self serving falsehood.

Which is what I believe Trump was referring to, these people weren't all Nazis and KKK. He condemned those, as he should. The United states has a strong culture of expression.

I know it makes life so much simpler if everyone on the right can fall into the Nazi and KKK box but that's not the reality.

Every time Trump is assigned the fault of the US situation there should be a caveat that if Cuomo didn't make the isolation of his very infected state into a political issue and also send infected elderly back to their homes there would be tens of thousands of lives not lost. Instead they pat Cuomo on the back like they are doing so well now they have killed all their vulnerable. The mayor of NYC was talking up getting out and about, encouraging people to not avoid others. Its not as bad as Italy's hug a Chinese person in support message, but far out, that cost lives.

Imagine if Dan Andrew's said that it would be civil war if SA closed borders to Victoria.

The unite the right protest that took place in response to the removal of confederate statues (which itself was a response to an attack on a black church) included all sort of right wing people, to label everyone there as KKK members is self serving falsehood.

Which is what I believe Trump was referring to, these people weren't all Nazis and KKK. He condemned those, as he should. The United states has a strong culture of expression.

I know it makes life so much simpler if everyone on the right can fall into the Nazi and KKK box but that's not the reality.
The Beatles were around longer than the Confederacy. It's losers celebrating losers.

Keep making up s**t. I haven’t labelled all on the right as Nazis and KKK. As they aren’t.

You believe? Why because it fits your argument?
Who is being led here again? Think may be you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time Trump is assigned the fault of the US situation there should be a caveat that if Cuomo didn't make the isolation of his very infected state into a political issue and also send infected elderly back to their homes there would be tens of thousands of lives not lost. Instead they pat Cuomo on the back like they are doing so well now they have killed all their vulnerable. The mayor of NYC was talking up getting out and about, encouraging people to not avoid others. Its not as bad as Italy's hug a Chinese person in support message, but far out, that cost lives.

Imagine if Dan Andrew's said that it would be civil war if SA closed borders to Victoria.

Trump’s been absent at best, counterproductive at worst. No cohesive national plan, states fighting each other and the Federal government for resources.

You could be equally critical of any number of governors for their response (or lack thereof) but none ameliorate Trump’s lack of leadership.

Keep making up sh*t. I haven’t labelled all on the right as Nazis and KKK. As they aren’t.

You believe? Why because it fits your argument?
Who is being led here again? Think may be you.
Your words about it could only be interpreted as everyone at that rally was a KKK member

No there wasn’t.

Long bow there, using that same bow I could say you seem to support the KKK and QAnon and their ideals an beliefs. I’m guessing you wouldn’t be a fan of that.
"Saying there are good people in the KKK"

Those are you words. You're either ignoring that he was talking about those who weren't part of that group or you're saying everyone in the protest was a KKK member. Either way suits your agenda I guess.

"Saying there are good people in the KKK"

Those are you words. You're either ignoring that he was talking about those who weren't part of that group or you're saying everyone in the protest was a KKK member. Either way suits your agenda I guess.
and thats what he insinuated. Im not saying and never have that every right wing voter is KKK.

As for agenda the only one here with one is you.

Worried about the 5G yet?

and thats what he insinuated. Im not saying and never have that every right wing voter is KKK.

As for agenda the only one here with one is you.

Worried about the 5G yet?
You're assigning motive to Trump there. The media wanted all the right wing people there to be Nazis and KKK and you got sucked in.

Now you're realising you were media manipulated and you won't trust it at face value next time.

You're assigning motive to Trump there. The media wanted all the right wing people there to be Nazis and KKK and you got sucked in.

Now you're realising you were media manipulated and you won't trust it at face value next time.

youre making s**t up and trying to push a narrative that isnt there.. You wont change next time because you will be afraid the microchips from the vax will get you.

youre making sh*t up and trying to push a narrative that isnt there.. You wont change next time because you will be afraid the microchips from the vax will get you.
You said that Trump said there were good people in the KKK.
You said he insinuated it.

He actually condemned them yet the narrative is that all the people there were Nazi KKK members and therefore any good people on that side must be Trump saying KKK are good people.

This is false and fraudulent and you've been sucked into believing this.

Now you know you won't trust something because you think it validates your expectations, because you appreciate that falsehoods being repeated like this lead to people thinking it's actually happening.

Which it's not.

e
You said that Trump said there were good people in the KKK.
You said he insinuated it.

He actually condemned them yet the narrative is that all the people there were Nazi KKK members and therefore any good people on that side must be Trump saying KKK are good people.

This is false and fraudulent and you've been sucked into believing this.

Now you know you won't trust something because you think it validates your expectations, because you appreciate that falsehoods being repeated like this lead to people thinking it's actually happening.

Which it's not.
Keep on defending it.

You were pushing that QAnon are right for what they are doing earlier so.... Ill take your opinion with a grain of salt. Especially with your insinuations of being gullible etc.

Ill take the opinions of experts over googlers any day of the week.

He did too, those greatest of all time African American unemployment rates were going a long way to making a difference. His big mistake was saying he was going after the swamp, the system doesn't like that.

The system doesn't like that? Trump doesn't like that.

If you buy for one second there is any substance whatsoever behind his 'drain the swamp' mantra other than something catchy for people to shout at his rallies you simply aren't within cooee of reality.

The system doesn't like that? Trump doesn't like that.

If you buy for one second there is any substance whatsoever behind his 'drain the swamp' mantra other than something catchy for people to shout at his rallies you simply aren't within cooee of reality.
Of course he doesn't like that. The man who has hugely increased his wealth during his time in office compared to his predecessor who donated his salary back to other areas of need and saw his wealth decrease during his time in office.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back