Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty dead set on Anderson and Pickett to Duncan and rookie, possibly Draper but I'd have to do it without seeing the team which is hard. Any chance Draper gets dropped?

And then maybe I'll finally punt old man Hurn and bring in Stewart. Feels like an upgrade. Or cash out another rookie and get the kitty ready for the next couple of weeks.

Edit: actually Skinner could be an option, I'll know if he is playing at least.
Pickett just scored 106 and has a very achievable break even so why trade him?

Because it's probably the only way he can get the premo he wants.
I'm in a similar position, don't want to trade Pickett, but if it means I can get both Duncan and Stewart, think I might have to...

It wouldn't be ideal but would be the only way to go one up, one down to get in Duncan.

That being said, maybe I make the first target Stewart rather than Duncan, I would be able to do that without punting Pickett I think.

This looks a pretty good plan for this week ....

Budarick > Draper via Comben to fwds
Starcevich > Watson
McInerney >Duncan

Watson has the bye, but will still have 20 players if those who played this week hold their spots, even more if Bennell or Rivers get a game which seems very possible after the way the Dees played the other night.
Much better and safer option is ....

TBerry > Draper (via Comben to fwds)
Taylor > Skinner
McInerney > Duncan

Gives 22 onfield players from round 9 and potentially a couple on the bench.

For starters thinking Rankine to Draper. Via Darcy Cameron. Thinking Williamson or Starcevich to Stewart. Leaning towards keeping Williamson as I have enough players this bye round even if he isnā€™t playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty dead set on Anderson and Pickett to Duncan and rookie, possibly Draper but I'd have to do it without seeing the team which is hard. Any chance Draper gets dropped?

And then maybe I'll finally punt old man Hurn and bring in Stewart. Feels like an upgrade. Or cash out another rookie and get the kitty ready for the next couple of weeks.

Edit: actually Skinner could be an option, I'll know if he is playing at least.

Draper will play unless there are some unforseen circumstances.

Good call on skinner. Might trade rankine to him instead of close and free up even more cash for my roughie on Fyfe

I am $8k off doing those trades. No idea what to do with the third trade to make it work.

Go any better for you?

Nope. I was short too. We can obviously do it if we forego Draper & bring in Woodcock instead (I have Cameron handcuffed to Grundy, I guess).

Otherwise, for me, it's either:

(a) Dev Smith out instead of 1 of Taylor/Rankine, or
(b) Doedee out if he isn't picked (but when will we know), or
(b) a 3rd trade

I'm very angry with Timothy English, who I brought in after his double ton and who has served up a 73 and a 50. He cost me 600k and it is only thanks to that double ton that he is still worth 593k.

He is going to start absolutely hemorrhaging cash out of his arsehole from here.

So I am going to downgrade him all the way to Draper.

This will finance Starc > Stewart and Green > Duncan.

Once Gawn has bled a little and had a rest (I am sure he will get one) then I will find a way to get him in. In the meantime I will choose between Draper and Cameron to play R2. If Grundy gets a rest then I'll be playing both of them. That'll be a fun week

9BAA59B4-67EE-4B8F-B04D-E7FAE78329CC.jpeg
D1627FE8-33F8-4A41-8E77-F43A23F1902C.jpeg

Tough week this!
Got 23 playing but can only field 20 so 3 of Rankine/Georgie/Buda/Bennell/Close/Aarts will rise the bench

Not sure what to do honestly. Buda and Rankine might be maxed but both have rock solid JS

Ballsy move would be:
Grundy > Draper
Buda > Stewart
Bennell > Duncan

Any ideas? Not really any downgrade options

Rankine to Draper
Simpson to Stewart
Pickett to Duncan

Leaves me with 1.5k left in the kitty.

2 mid rooks and 1 forward rook to upgrade with only 12 trades left and no coverage in the forward line.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back