Past #37: Kyron Hayden - delisted end '22 - 12 NM games/ 0 NM goals - thanks Ronny

Remove this Banner Ad

Kids also playing game 2-5 or something. He looks like he could be a good player too IMO.
Fair enough then. I will let him off fr just having cat like tendencies. I hope Rory and his mates help him along :)

I reckon they will play hi in middle late in year.....he's still building his fitness base.
In fairness, he was beaten today i thought, overall. His opponent shoulda/coulda kicked 4.

I don’t know much about the bloke he played on but I know enough to know I don’t like him. He staged for frees and can’t kick straight. Thank * he’s not on our list. 25 y/o inaccurate flopper.

You never doubted it WA - but we have a good one here!

The irony is that he could be an even better mid - we just have to try him there for a few games later this year to see how that goes. Not tagging - as an offensive threat.
He's a good inside /outside mid, but he's turning into a solid defender. Cudos to Shawry for his insight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a play early on that exhibited his footy brain. He was on the boundary on their fifty line, instead of giving it straight over the top to McKay, he propped and side stepped and then gave it and made sure he was in position to receive the 1-2 and deliver it forward.

A few of our kids seem to have genuine footy nous, exciting times.

There was a play early on that exhibited his footy brain. He was on the boundary on their fifty line, instead of giving it straight over the top to McKay, he propped and side stepped and then gave it and made sure he was in position to receive the 1-2 and deliver it forward.

A few of our kids seem to have genuine footy nous, exciting times.
It was good wasn't it.

John Law? Craig Holden? For me he's a more highly skilled Ross Smith complete with straight line speed and ruthless attack on the player and ball.
The Ross Smith I remember was highly skilled, outstanding kick and overhead mark. Very smart footballer. Smith lacked a yard of space his only deficiency. Unfortunately at the end of his career in 1996 therefore not a premiership player but he deserved to be.
Geez if Hayden could have a 200 plus career as did Smith North would be very lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back