Discussion 2020 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my 3 trades this week I'll have 11 trades left and am thinking of putting the brakes on trades until finals, which are rounds 14, 15, 16 and 17. That means just one trade a week during rounds 11, 12 and 13. Leaving 8 trades for finals (two per round) will allow me to sideways-trade premos with a bye and hopefully give me the edge over others who have run out of trades.

What are peoples thoughts on this?

How many (if any at all) of the 4 extra trades have been added on to our 'Remaining Trades' total?

We will also have to consider that we may get further extra trades moving forward.

How many (if any at all) of the 4 extra trades have been added on to our 'Remaining Trades' total?

We will also have to consider that we may get further extra trades moving forward.
The four extras have already been added to our totals.

Yeah extra trades might come along if they have another compressed series of rounds, not sure if that's on the cards or not?

The four extras have already been added to our totals.

Yeah extra trades might come along if they have another compressed series of rounds, not sure if that's on the cards or not?

Hmmm, I might slow down this week then and only do 2 trades (missing out on 1 of Stewart or Duncan).

Starcevich looks like a Roman soldier, a Praetorian guard, 'Gloria Exercitus' Brandon, thankyou for your service. A few more good weeks my legion fighter.

After my 3 trades this week I'll have 11 trades left and am thinking of putting the brakes on trades until finals, which are rounds 14, 15, 16 and 17. That means just one trade a week during rounds 11, 12 and 13. Leaving 8 trades for finals (two per round) will allow me to sideways-trade premos with a bye and hopefully give me the edge over others who have run out of trades.

What are peoples thoughts on this?
Of course this strategy is useless if I don't actually make the finals :oops:

If possible, can someone please post the article from the Herald Sun site, titled
"Footy Champ Frawley's Tragic Health Secret"
I'm interested in what it has to say but not a HS subscriber.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back