Prediction Changes: Round 11 vs Hawthorn + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Stole mah thunder haha

I read into that as Walters a no with the quick turn arounds coming up.

Also, I reckon everyone should get ready for some exciting news this week ;)
Starts with 'H', rhymes with Benry?

Looking forward to a frothing Walters to be unleashed against Carlton.

When does Valente come into the side to replace Mundy?
With the short turn arounds could it be this week?
Hes surly got to get a go soon

He will. Plus Henry..
Interesting what the coaches target. Go full tilt with best players against Hawthorn then the current line up that won yesterday get another chance at Carlton?
Hogan is in? Then who he replaces ? Interesting two games coming up.

I hope Valente gets a go soon. I know he had his injury rehab so it’s understandable to not play yet but he from SA, Adelaide is going crap, they would be on the look out for some expat talent to poach. If he’s not getting a game by the end of the year he’ll understandably go.

I think he’s got talent and we’ll regret it if he goes.

I hope Valente gets a go soon. I know he had his injury rehab so it’s understandable to not play yet but he from SA, Adelaide is going crap, they would be on the look out for some expat talent to poach. If he’s not getting a game by the end of the year he’ll understandably go.

I think he’s got talent and we’ll regret it if he goes.
My gut tells me Valente will stay. He stayed in W.A. during the break to train with Fyfe/Conca and gain fitness etc. They rate him and probably have told him behind closed doors he's a big part of the future but the club doesn't want to rush him into the team.

Also, I reckon everyone should get ready for some exciting news this week
you're going to make me go and listen to SEN, you're an absolute monster

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the point in taking out Freddy unless it's for someone like Switkowski or Henry. Someone who offers the same coverage around the ground and pressure but can actually find the ball and finish with it. Just give him more experience with our injury list. Sturt for Matera should be the only forward change.

I don't see the point in taking out Freddy unless it's for someone like Switkowski or Henry. Someone who offers the same coverage around the ground and pressure but can actually find the ball and finish with it. Just give him more experience with our injury list. Sturt for Matera should be the only forward change.
Can’t either. The players that Frederick could be replaced by - Colyer, Schulz- are already in the team. He uses his pace and puts pressure on.

My gut tells me Valente will stay. He stayed in W.A. during the break to train with Fyfe/Conca and gain fitness etc. They rate him and probably have told him behind closed doors he's a big part of the future but the club doesn't want to rush him into the team.
We aren't going to delist Valente. Stop worrying about it!
I mean they gave him the 29, that says it all.

Pretty confident we'll win this one if we bring the same intensity as last week. Hawthorn have been very bad this year
Correction, Hawthorn have been dreadful (0-5) on narrow grounds and are 4-0 on large grounds. Optus is large, this will be very difficult for us.

If Jlo can get a win over Hawthorn in his first matchup with them then he really is the messiah
nah that title will come when we win a game in Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back