Preview Changes v Cats and pre match chat

I reckon we’re a chance to win our next two. Including beating the Cats. Obviously.

Then it will be season on the line game against Brisbane where we fall agonisingly close to a blatantly wrong free kick paid against Scott Thompson for a push in the back against a tall soft Lions players.

Hang on...

Think maj will still be rested but down think brown will be back based off that.... be a few changes still I think just for the short turnaround. Murph and walker id say then hopefully a hosie

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It would be so good if Majak can back up. It would be a great vote of confidence in his body. The fact is, his pelvis and hip have been ready to go for a year now. So, in that regard, he’s got a solid base. The pec issue shouldn’t have impacted his aerobic fitness in any way. Therefore, you’d have to think his only real concern would be how the pec itself pulled up after Saturday.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
We need to re-evaluate our medical staff if we are putting guys out there who are missing weeks of football after the game. It is not like the game was in the balance or it was an important game. We are putting badly hurt guys back out on the field, that is a worry.
Yes it was crazy putting him back on after that. The medicos look at footage usually for head knocks , you’d reckon that’d do it for knee injuries as well.
And always the injury lay-off is longer than expected.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Yeah, I don't agree with your point. We have lots of work to do on our list still. A team like the Tigers are a long way ahead of us in terms of identifying talent that suits their game plan. They smashed the Dogs with a team full of rookies.

Yes, this is tactics and list planning, not so much talent, and the Richmond game plan can be pulled apart, as we have generally done well against them in recent times, it's just that the Bulldogs "flick it about" tactics is susceptible to breaking down badly under Richmond's press, if they are off their game.

Nate1993

Senior List
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That Cooper guy from AFL Trade, News, Rumours Facebook page (you know the one, the Saints loser), is reporting that Polec will be back this week. Surely for Macmillan and not Taylor. I reserve that spot for my boy big Willy Walker.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
That Cooper guy from AFL Trade, News, Rumours Facebook page (you know the one, the Saints loser), is reporting that Polec will be back this week. Surely for Macmillan and not Taylor. I reserve that spot for my boy big Willy Walker.
But MacMillan said he doesn't expect to fly home until this weekend? If that's the case then I'd assume he's playing tomorrow night.

Back