Preview Changes v Cats and pre match chat

Remove this Banner Ad

That Cooper guy from AFL Trade, News, Rumours Facebook page (you know the one, the Saints loser), is reporting that Polec will be back this week. Surely for Macmillan and not Taylor. I reserve that spot for my boy big Willy Walker.

Jmac is moving closer to out as now pushed out of defence but they may keep him in but longer given leaving soon anyway... I expect Polec to be back and Taylor is out anyway so can't be for Taylor

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As a side note if they can manage this game every 4 days thing. It hopefully opens the door to a 34 round home and away season.

Imagine a fairer fixture......

yeah just imagine this place 30 rounds in and sitting 4 wins 26 losses😬. The one positive is you could do a knee early and be back for finals. 17 round season with a bit more finals action somehow would be better.

Marley would be a chance to come back

You crack me up, you bag JMac because he can't tackle yet you're Marley's biggest spruiker who cant kick.

At least be consistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lookin like the bastard son of Eric Stolz, fingers crossed our man Hosie's also some kind of wonderful.

Here's your chance mate, make it count.

Good on him.

Keep wringing the changes Rhyce to find who we need next year.

No better year to test as much as possible whilst legitimately a positive to keep players fresh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back