Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Tigers v Lions Tues August 4th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve pantsed this mob the last 16 times we’ve played, doesn’t matter where we play them they are our bunnies. Now we rest up and take on the ladder leaders.

efa

Wasn't Brisbane's home game either.
Correct. This post was a reaction to John Ralph stating at half time that Brisbane would get another game on their 'home turf' after the North game was moved to Metricon. Curiously we are not getting as many games at the Gabba as most expected. We are being sent to Metricon which seems like an effort to even things up a bit. Just because Metricon is in QLD and only an hour away doesn't make it our home ground.

I know i am odd in that regard but I never ‘pick’ a team when watching any sport and i watch a lot. So if premier league or world cup soccer (which i watch all games), or nba or nfl or nhl. Always just watch for the fun of the sport and the contest. I have no teams in any league in any sport other than suns in the afl and my country in national sports.
Can I ask, what are you watching NHL on? Kayo? I am going to purchase access you watch the rest of the season.

Correct. This post was a reaction to John Ralph stating at half time that Brisbane would get another game on their 'home turf' after the North game was moved to Metricon. Curiously we are not getting as many games at the Gabba as most expected. We are being sent to Metricon which seems like an effort to even things up a bit. Just because Metricon is in QLD and only an hour away doesn't make it our home ground.

Fair enough. Worth remembering Richmond hasn't lost at the Gabba since 2004.

Can't play away from the MCG they said...tick.
Can't win interstate......tick.
Streak extends to 15....tick.
Proving the trolls wrong again after writing us off after our round 3 loss to the hawks....lovely.

Asbury, Prestia, Houli, Caddy, Nankervis & Edwards to come into the side. Wowee.

Back