Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Tigers v Lions Tues August 4th 7:10pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just looking for all those people that said Richmond can only play finals and win flags because they play so much at the MCG.

Anyone know where they're all hiding.

Where do you reckon you can beat us Perth? Darwin? Cairns? The Gabbatoir?

Is that even in the same galaxy as my point? I simply said I am worried about the fact we have to play again in 4 days, when we were already struggling to run out the game tonight after a 4 day recovery and picked up another soft tissue injury.

It is a remark that had 3 tenths of * all to do with Richmond. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp.

Is that even in the same galaxy as my point? I simply said I am worried about the fact we have to play again in 4 days, when we were already struggling to run out the game tonight after a 4 day recovery and picked up another soft tissue injury.

It is a remark that had 3 tenths of fu** all to do with Richmond. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp.
I get it you’re the only team that gets a 4 day break

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a lot of praise for the Richmond system that has given up 18 shots at all before 3/4 time.
Your all not seeing it well !!! Yo
And Brisbane have missed about 12 similar opportunities.

Richmond are obviously a good side this year, and have been the best side for the past few years. But I don’t think it’s controversial to suggest they weren’t playing against much with my lot’s performance last week, and that Brisbane shitting the bed inside 50 tonight have presented two wins.
We smashed both teams with half our VFL squad in you Mehhh Brissy s**t the bed because our pressure is a *ing nightmare???

I get it you’re the only team that gets a 4 day break

Not many have two 4 dayers in a row.

In any case, you proved incapable of following a basic conversation without completely missing the point of what I was saying.

I predicted a 6 goal loss tonight, I wasn't far off. Swing your "hurr durr, where do you think you could beat us then?" micropenis elsewhere.

I guess we will see if port are the real deal next weekend When we play Richmond

I would expect us to rest a few, prob 4 or 5.

Will really see how our depth goes

Realistically going 2 and 2 in this 4 match block would be a good result.

So to be 2 and 0 free hit with a young team off 4 days against port port then back to play gc.

Wouldnt surprise me to see cotch and riewoldt rested for starters.

We just saw what 4 day breaks do to teams. They were never in and they have an injury. Geelong tomorrow night after just returning from Perth. Collingwood have a stupid fixture as well. Meanwhile the Eagles sit in Perth living it up.

Pretty damn impressive. Lions were considered one of the flag faves and we've beat them easily missing half a dozen walk up starters.

Yes, pretty hard not be aware the Tigers are missing some players, given it was mentioned about every 5 minutes by the commentators during and then immediately after the game...

Sydney had an even longer premiership drought than Richmond's 37 years of insipidness. How then did Sydney fans manage to remember how to win with some semblence of grace and class?

We just saw what 4 day breaks do to teams. They were never in and they have an injury. Geelong tomorrow night after just returning from Perth. Collingwood have a stupid fixture as well. Meanwhile the Eagles sit in Perth living it up.
Lucky us didn’t have to travel

I guess we will see if port are the real deal next weekend When we play Richmond

You should get us.

Word is that they were always going to rest a few for this game due to 4 days & travel and it being the 3rd game of the 'festival' (That it's against Port is largely coincidental).

Cotchin likely out and a few others who are sore will get looked at with an eye towards caution as well.

Back