NBL 2020/21 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Well at the moment he’s get a heap of playing time because he’s got about 4 teammates :moustache:
A couple more than 4, but yeah, not impressed with the lack of signings, their imports better hit the mark in a big way. Current roster Te Rangi, Gliddon, Gibson, Adnam, Creek, Pinaeu, Stephens

The Tasmania Cousins?

Tasmania Hawks

98761a3427addc1f2571a3a31aef8107.jpg

Wait why does it have to be tasmania?

Are they in hobart? Why not Hobart Brewers?
Should relocate the Kings to Tas and call them the Sydney to Hobart.

I'll show myself out.

Fantastic get for Illawarra.

I imagine if you had a cup of coffee in the NBA if can claim that tag, Not sure how long Patterson was in the league for though.

In the 2014 NBA draft he was drafted 48th by Milwaukee and traded to Atlanta the same night. There he played 40 games across 2 seasons averaging a little over 2 points a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"In the last four NBL seasons, he averaged 3.3 points, 1.4 assists, 1.4 rebounds and 0.5 steals per game."
Wow amazing stats!
Pure depth player it seems. Most minutes he's averaged in a season was 17.19 and most points was 4.71. Hardly going to improve as a 33 year old.
If Norton goes down, he'll be the Wildcats' starting PG...
Apparently his defence is his strength so presumably he was recruited as a like for like replacement for Martin.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Hes the 1 who had the run in with Joey Wright
That automatically endears him to the Red Army.

The Cats must know something about Bryce's citizenship that they're not saying, because they're taking a lot of risk on available FA's otherwise.

With 1/3 of the competition being either from Plague City or the locked up Eastern Isles the NBL Return to Competition Taskforce has it's work cut out. Especially considering the positive tests within the teams.

Good luck to them. I wouldn't want their job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back