AFLW Welcome to Tigerland AFLW - Sarah D'Arcy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie

D'Arcy strikes me as a player a club loves to have play with them and hate to play against.

In 2018, at Optus Oval, D'Arcy received a 2 game suspension for kicking Sarah Hosking, who's now D'Arcy's new teammate.

Welcome aboard.

"Sarah will add plenty of experience to our side. She’s also a great contested mark and very strong aerially," Sheahan said.

"She’s a really smart footballer and we’re looking to reinvent her as an attacking half-back."

* me. Contested marking player but we'll use her as a running HBF? Would have thought Monahan had the running HBF position tied up, and Aker Chuot was better up on the flank, rather than trying to spoil in the last line. There's a genuine Tigers of Old whiff about Sheehan, IMO.

Good luck D'Arcy. May you be allowed to play to your strengths.

"Sarah will add plenty of experience to our side. She’s also a great contested mark and very strong aerially," Sheahan said.

"She’s a really smart footballer and we’re looking to reinvent her as an attacking half-back."

fu** me. Contested marking player but we'll use her as a running HBF? Would have thought Monahan had the running HBF position tied up, and Aker Chuot was better up on the flank, rather than trying to spoil in the last line. There's a genuine Tigers of Old whiff about Sheehan, IMO.

Good luck D'Arcy. May you be allowed to play to your strengths.

yeah Sheahan up to her usual, lets play them out of position

D'Arcy strikes me as a player a club loves to have play with them and hate to play against.

In 2018, at Optus Oval, D'Arcy received a 2 game suspension for kicking Sarah Hosking, who's now D'Arcy's new teammate.

Welcome aboard.

I worked with Sara last year at a school. Can confirm she is a Tiger supporter and the club has been after her for a little while....

Interesting who will coach the side hope the norf bloke gets the gig

I hadn't heard anything about who we were after coaching wise. Who the Nth person? Interest in anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back