Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Cats v North Wed August 5th 5:40pm AEST (Gabba) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
These ads for Bundaberg are ridiculous.

Adding ginger beer to rum isn't a "cocktail".

They did market research and people told them Bundaberg is for bogans so now they're trying to counter that negative perception by saying "look, we can make it trendy by calling it a cocktail".

If I add Mountain Dew to cask wine, is that a "cocktail" as well?

These ads for Bundaberg are ridiculous.

Adding ginger beer to rum isn't a "cocktail".

They did market research and people told them Bundaberg is for bogans so now they're trying to counter that negative perception by saying "look, we can make it trendy by calling it a cocktail".

You can add ginger to it, you can add lime and soda to it. It's still Queensland Fightin' juice.

This game has gone mostly as expected so far but North aren't out of it. Hopefully they can make a good game of this in the 2nd.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Least North are having a fair crack against an elite team, which is what all their fans ask for.

But as I have said before, their backline needs work, Robbie Tarrant is an elite defender, but has very little support.

They need to try looking for some medium and small sized defenders in the draft (easier said than done)

A Nick Vlaustin type is exactly whom North need.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
You can add ginger to it, you can add lime and soda to it. It's still Queensland Fightin' juice.
And the additional, unintentional insult to Bundaberg drinkers is that Bundaberg thinks they need an instructional guide for how to top up their glass of rum with soft drink.

Oh wow, is that how you do it? I never knew. Look at me, now I can make cocktails!

Mantastic

Premiership Player
Jun 22, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man City, Cleveland Browns
So wasteful. We're clearly in control but we could tire in the second half with the travel and fixturing.

So wasteful. We're clearly in control but we could tire in the second half with the travel and fixturing.

Couple more and you'll break us I reckon. Lucky not to be down by 30+

Back