Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think if he Or anyone pulls up fine and is ready to go you you select your best team. 11 day break after port game then the bye. Hardwick has stated this too

can see them being more cautious with the soft tissue injury prone players tho like cotchin
I agree I reckon we go hard for the Port game, then 9 day rest after that.

A win against Port would be very valuable, we'd almost be guaranteed top 4, and probably top 2. If we lose that we'll be fighting it out again, with games still against West Coast and Geelong.

That Saints team was full of absolute spuds. We would have exposed that massively.
People criticise our role players. I raise you Zac Dawson, Farren Ray, Adam Schneider, Raph Clarke, Shaun Dempster and Andrew McQualter.

They had five good players. Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna, Brendan Goddard, Nick Dal Santo and Lenny Hayes.

The rest of their team were honest foot soldiers or duds. If anything, they overachieved. Lyon was a very good coach back in the day.

People criticise our role players. I raise you Zac Dawson, Farren Ray, Adam Schneider, Raph Clarke, Shaun Dempster and Andrew McQualter.

They had five good players. Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna, Brendan Goddard, Nick Dal Santo and Lenny Hayes.

The rest of their team were honest foot soldiers or duds. If anything, they overachieved. Lyon was a very good coach back in the day.
Correct. Great analysis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whateley just refuses to give Richmond credit.. all about how lions failed.

Robbo at least acknowledged how good we are and said short and baker both awesome weapons from the half back line
Whateley also refuses to call Dusty the best player in the game. He calls him “the biggest draw card” in the game. Very deliberate and careful with his words, the campaigner.

I have no problem with Graham, but I'd like a look in with RCD. Especially against a top side that has never seen him play.
Nah let Graham play in front of his home crowd and rip it up making them even more jelly than they already are and offer us 2 first rounders for him.
RCD against weaker opposition to give confidence like Egg

Whateley just refuses to give Richmond credit.. all about how lions failed.

Robbo at least acknowledged how good we are and said short and baker both awesome weapons from the half back line
Wankley is the biggest prevaricator of the truth. I have only 2 simple requests. Get rid of him on AFL 360 and O'Gorman to never umpire a Richmond game again.

Whateley also refuses to call Dusty the best player in the game. He calls him “the biggest draw card” in the game. Very deliberate and careful with his words, the campaigner.
Must be under the Chris Scott pay card... what a salty campaigner

If Lynch tackled someone to the floor in a bar, he'd be arrested. Both for the tackle and for breaking the lockdown.

This head rub was on a football field to a player in a team that was wanting to rile Lynch up. Different rules apply.
Rile Lynch up? I don't think so. Harris Andrews this week, last week Lynch was into Dogs defender Keath. Lynch is a campaigner

Back