Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 10 - Crows v Demons Wed August 5th 8:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Demons by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughing at the calls for 50 against Harmes. Rewind it about 45 seconds and tell me how it’s not 50 against Talia for just dropping it when Langdon got a free 60 out on the boundary. Just shows people will see what they want to see.

Adelaide had the best of the umpiring in the first, we had the better of it that quarter.

How is that not a fifty?
Where you referring to the Holding the ball? When the Adelaide player picked up the ball then just dropped it on the ground rather than return it to the Melbourne player?
Another example of rubbish umpiring no interpretation excuses here just rubbish standard of umpiring.

Where you referring to the Holding the ball? When the Adelaide player picked up the ball then just dropped it on the ground rather than return it to the Melbourne player?
Another example of rubbish umpiring no interpretation excuses here just rubbish standard of umpiring.

No I was referring to when Tex marked and was then clearly clipped afterwards (by Harmes I think).

I'm barracking for Melbourne here but no Dee fan should blame the umps. Nearly every Adelaide free has come from abjectly sloppy Melbourne tackles.

Absolutely there has been sloppy tackling.

Crows have had borderline holding the ball immunity though. 360 spins and dumping the ball out, claiming marks that clearly hit the ground and tackled without trying to get rid of it, ball under while tackled and no attempt not paid.

Lots of the frees against Melbourne were there and it was poor technique or discipline.

Melbourne got a few in a row at one point, but they were clearly there too.

Jackson’s was technically there but I didn’t like it.

I thought Hibberd got a fortunate one in a marking contest too.

Crows having a real crack. Melbourne when they get free are moving the ball and scoring easily.
I'm a bit puzzled by Melbourne, they do have some talent in their squad.

Back