Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tricky game to judge cause the result was effectively in the bag at ht, and eve though they had a lot of play in the 3rd quarter the margin was never within 5 goals so we didn't need to adjust. Also great to bank the win as anything could happen vs port given our 3 day break and travel

Really happy with the performance team wise and from individuals. Lynch and Jack back in form is a huge tick, getting to the stage now where I have to stop being surprised by Bolton's performances, just a bone fide elite midfielder and should expect as such. Baker sensational, Balta really strong and vlastuin played into the game well. Also really happy to see stack's performance, I reckon last week he was just focused on going in hard and showing intent, while he didn't get a heap of it he showed a bit of flair and looked comfortable in the midfield

Stack did all the things when you’re not getting the footy. Do the things you can control - run hard, shepherd, tackle, chase / the wheel eventually turns.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Whateley just refuses to give Richmond credit.. all about how lions failed.

Robbo at least acknowledged how good we are and said short and baker both awesome weapons from the half back line
Where n when did they say that?

They mentioned Captain Cotch will be managed.
Out: Cotchin (rested).
In: Markov or Graham.
If Markov plays, from a HBF to wing position.
Would have to rejig the half back line.
Graham is slower, tends to play through the centre.
In terms of Port, pay close attention to Butters, 7 score involvements the other day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media are now the AFL tribunal.

You have improved since 2017 , Carefull i might start to like the new you . But you need to retract that stupid post you made August 2017
Account suspended.

By your own board if my information is correct , Is that why you are spending more time here ?

Do yourself a favour and become a tigers supporter as life is too short to suffer as much as your supporters do

Does George need a spell? not always easy to tell on the TV but he doesn't look to be offering as much as usual lately.

Does George need a spell? not always easy to tell on the TV but he doesn't look to be offering as much as usual lately.
I've been at the last few games & George is playing OK. Got some goals vs Lions. He looks good when he is wing. CHol & Ross didn't have huge TOG so they didn't get huge no.s Kmac is playing well & it might be hard to decide who goes out when Prestia/Sheds/Caddy return. Ross & Stack & Kmac I guess. Egg OUT when Houli returns.
I'd only spell Cotch & anyone sore from the game. I think the team is just getting into gear. No dicky selection changes

Last edited:
Dimma suggested Cotchin would have a rest and Caddy would come in. I'm not certain what that means in terms of how we rejig our midfield. Cotchin plays such as unsung but important role in our team. Ross has attempted to play it in the past but perhaps Stack could step up to the role.

Stacky played in the guts v bears and did a great job...

Cotchin out is big news if true, albeit predictable change. I wonder if they will be wait and see on other players who might be currently sore. Would have been really nice to bring in Edwards right about now.

Any news on meatball? I haven't heard much at all. I assume it's pretty much an 8 week injury. Back in approx 4 weeks?

I don't spare any idiot regardless of who they follow.

The North board has theirs, and you're living proof that the Richmond board has them also.

You must have been cryogenically frozen between 1990 and 2017.

There's no chance of an "I was there when we were sh*t" T-shirt being found at the back of your wardrobe.
Go away herpes

People criticise our role players. I raise you Zac Dawson, Farren Ray, Adam Schneider, Raph Clarke, Shaun Dempster and Andrew McQualter.

They had five good players. Nick Riewoldt, Leigh Montagna, Brendan Goddard, Nick Dal Santo and Lenny Hayes.

The rest of their team were honest foot soldiers or duds. If anything, they overachieved. Lyon was a very good coach back in the day.
Max Hudghton was a very underrated full back.

Dimma suggested Cotchin would have a rest and Caddy would come in. I'm not certain what that means in terms of how we rejig our midfield. Cotchin plays such as unsung but important role in our team. Ross has attempted to play it in the past but perhaps Stack could step up to the role.

cotch diving for the ball gives our players wings

Back