Game Day FOF Rd 9/10(90%) Adelaide Crows vs Mount Gambier Demons AO @ 20:10AEST/19:40ACST-Midweek Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrate the win but let’s remember Adel is totally stuffed . Everyone is a champion in these sorts of games so hopefully the boys don’t think they are better than they really are. Otherwise we will get spanked by North .

Last edited:
I don't think ANB's tackle was that bad. He dropped to his arse to lessen the blow. I dont think I'm biased cos idgqf if he plays or not.

Also crocker came and bumped Lockhart on his proppy leg. He deserved a little jumper punch.

I don't think ANB's tackle was that bad. He dropped to his arse to lessen the blow. I dont think I'm biased cos idgqf if he plays or not.

Also crocker came and bumped Lockhart on his proppy leg. He deserved a little jumper punch.

ANB's tackle certainly isn't the worst I've seen by a long shot. Will still be gone for a couple of weeks though. AFL will make a statement.

Tbh I'd be glad if he was out for a few. Rough dropping blokes off one game but he was real bad tonight. Give Baker, Jordan or Bedford his spot.
Yeah, I'm not opposed to ANB being out, I thought he played like s**t tbh and didn;t want him in the side in the first place. Just think it's a bit bullshit if it's his actions where they decide his actions are where 'they draw the line'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANB's tackle certainly isn't the worst I've seen by a long shot. Will still be gone for a couple of weeks though. AFL will make a statement.
Yeah true. If they want to to stamp out slings they need to call ball ups or htb quicker in those situations. They are taking forever like 6-8 seconds to call anything and the only thing to do is dump a player or risk them getting a kick off.

This is the resurgence of the old Clarry going on right now, may it long continue. Finally backing himself to take the game on rather than panic handballing a metre with every touch.
[/QUOTE
Great early call. Kudos.

Celebrate the win but let’s remember Adel is totally stuffed . Everyone is a champion in these sorts of games so hopefully the boys don’t think they are better than they really are. Otherwise we will get spanked by North .
Add to that, remember how we played off a four day break.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back