Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Melbourne: The Death Ride Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Out Atley, Jmac, Hall, Pittard, Brown.
In Larkey if fit, LDU, Hayden, TT if fit.

I also wouldn't mind bringing in wood and shoving him in the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Shaw brings Campbell in for Brown then the tank is on.
There have been quite a few positional things that have me scratching my head about what they actually mean.

We have seemingly moved players into positions that they have done better in only to move them out again.

We seem he'll bent on turning our high priced winger into an accountable centre square mid.

We're also giving a lot of kids a lot of time in roles to persist through errors of early games on the back of small signs.

IMO we're now treating 2020 as basically a long preseason to experiment and cycle through.

I'm starting to think the football we're seeing, game plan, ball movement, will not correlate too strongly to the way we do things next year.

There have been quite a few positional things that have me scratching my head about what they actually mean.

We have seemingly moved players into positions that they have done better in only to move them out again.

We seem he'll bent on turning our high priced winger into an accountable centre square mid.

We're also giving a lot of kids a lot of time in roles to persist through errors of early games on the back of small signs.

IMO we're now treating 2020 as basically a long preseason to experiment and cycle through.

I'm starting to think the football we're seeing, game plan, ball movement, will not correlate too strongly to the way we do things next year.

Yeah agree. The only thing I can’t get my head around is that Shaw only got 2 years but he’s coaching like he’s got a 5 year contract.

Yeah agree. The only thing I can’t get my head around is that Shaw only got 2 years but he’s coaching like he’s got a 5 year contract.

It's rolling and we're not privy to metrics.

I'd prefer he coach like a 5 year coach and turn over the list than coach like a 2 year coach and middle again. That s**t is killing us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back