Review The Kingbowl - Round 10 vs St. Kilda @ Metricon (Thus 6/8/20 - 8:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

I understand the frustration of only two changes but anyway I’m looking Forward to the game tomorrow and seeing a better effort and more attention to detail with our skills.
At this stage (touch wood) Mrs Bods has given me clearance to go. I can’t believe it.
Do you have a ticket? I may have a spare one. Will know in the morning.

Holman third highest for pressure acts last week for us - more difficult to get in the position he plays. At least he's still doing that part? :/ That's all I got. Hopefully see Flanders come in next week. Bombers is our first legit chance of a W since the Bulldogs/Dees. Would love for him to get a W in his first game.

Flanders was EXTREMELY close Holman has one more game and unless it's a blinder he's out for Flanders.
He's lucky Dew has a thing for left footers.
SO I'M TOLD.

I was wondering about Holman.. I know the coach loves him but his pressure has been way off since he copped that knee scared to lay this hard tackles he become known for

Holman third highest for pressure acts last week for us - more difficult to get in the position he plays. At least he's still doing that part? :/ That's all I got. Hopefully see Flanders come in next week. Bombers is our first legit chance of a W since the Bulldogs/Dees. Would love for him to get a W in his first game.
I really like Holman he's a 'junk yard dog' however he drops marks he shouldn't and gives away free kicks.
Flanders is an ultra skillfull version of Holman. Awesome overhead, great kick and is hard as nails.
He's Toby Greene mark 2 get very excited. He has swagger and a bit of mongrel as well.
Get excited friends he's going to be a jet.

Not backing the boys in Cam?
DMac and Pearce will be disappointed you've turned on them
Haha I don’t have a problem with changes, just have a problem with people who want half the team dropped after a bad game.

easy to forget we lost both our captains at the start of the 2019 season, the fact we’re in 12th is a miracle turnaround, and a testament to the hard work the kids are putting in.

2 changes is sensible.

I really like Holman he's a 'junk yard dog' however he drops marks he shouldn't and gives away free kicks.
Flanders is an ultra skillfull version of Holman. Awesome overhead, great kick and is hard as nails.
He's Toby Greene mark 2 get very excited. He has swagger and a bit of mongrel as well.
You sound like Flanders debuts tomorrow. I wish.

I feel like it's 2011 all over again!
All these 18yo jets and all these losses
If you could bottle it I'd call it
"Sunny Dreamz"
All we need now is to resurrect John Witheriff to tell us it's 21/21 time

I feel like it's 2011 all over again!
All these 18yo jets and all these losses
If you could bottle it I'd call it
"Sunny Dreamz"
All we need now is to resurrect John Witheriff to tell us it's 21/21 time
From what I’ve heard all the kids are on board with the plan and committed to seeing it through.

We’re going to be the first team to 4-peat since collingwood in the 20’s - just sit back and enjoy the jet show for the next few years while they build steam ✈️✈️

Numerous on the selection committee wanted him to as well. They decided against 2 debutants.
SO I'M TOLD.

2 debutants for Adelaide tonight was their only undoing tonight. Good call my our committee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing with Flanders is ive heard he pulled up a bit sore from that last scratchie.

Powell and Holman can consider themselves lucky..... and Sharp is a wing / forward type. Interesting to see where they play him hopefully not down back!
Sharpy is actually a wing/hb. That's what he played during his junior career. 2 time u18 all Australian as a HBF

I notice that Sharp's inclusion didn't have the happy clapper team meeting announcement vibe of earlier in the season
Well nothing up on the official site anyway
Seems like it was just a quiet chat from the coach
Might be a lot more difficult to edit out pissed off senior players' faces these days

From all this talk you would think we are in Adelaide's position with a 50% percentage.

We still have a positive for and against, which for this part of the season is great.

Tough game tonight, but we are every chance against a hot and cold St Kilda team.
and a team that haven't won at Metricon Stadium since 2018 and Ratten has never coached a winning side at Metricon Stadium EVER

I notice that Sharp's inclusion didn't have the happy clapper team meeting announcement vibe of earlier in the season
Well nothing up on the official site anyway
Seems like it was just a quiet chat from the coach
Might be a lot more difficult to edit out pissed off senior players' faces these days
Sorry to disappoint you :) Just watch the Sharp video on Suns site within the Sharp article. B Ellis made the announcement. Here is the article.

Sorry to disappoint you :) Just watch the Sharp video on Suns site within the Sharp article. B Ellis made the announcement. Here is the article.
Nope
Didn't see any wide team shots
Just a couple of senior players congratulating him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back