Round 11 Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Simpkin will burn a few.

LDU f’ed his midfield minutes the past month and he'll be back next week.
Looked to me like he's been playing midfield the last few weeks. Injured the ankle early vs your mob, then he got tagged against the Blues (Curnow) and the Crows (Keays). He spent a fair bit of time on the bench and around the ground to try and break the tag I assume.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Looked to me like he's been playing midfield the last few weeks. Injured the ankle early vs your mob, then he got tagged against the Blues (Curnow) and the Crows (Keays). He spent a fair bit of time on the bench and around the ground to try and break the tag I assume.

When are those kents Cunnington and Ziebell back?

They will take the heat off Simpkin.

Sholl looked very good early. Not sure if he got tired, lost the pace of the game, or moved to more of a lockdown role, but he was unsighted in the 2nd half.

10 touches total:
5 touches in the 1st quarter
3 in the 2nd
0 in the 3rd
1 in the 4th

Definitely keen on Schoenberg, looked good and I need a MID rookie

Schoenberg's breakdown of his 12 touches:
1 touch in the 1st quarter
2 in the 2nd
5 in the 3rd
4 in the 4th

Good signs, got comfortable as the game went on

Think I'll be going in blind and grabbing him! :mansshoe::hamburger:

May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Think I'll be going in blind and grabbing him! :mansshoe::hamburger:

Good analysis Steve. Of those that have played so far, I have them ranked in this order (complex algorithm of JS and scoring potential) :

Shoey
Sholl
Hosie
Stiffy
Payne

I might have missed one?

I am hopeful on Sharp, played in the pre season matches and has been a standoit in recent praccy games.

Good analysis Steve. Of those that have played so far, I have them ranked in this order (complex algorithm of JS and scoring potential) :

Shoey
Sholl
Hosie
Stiffy
Payne

I might have missed one?

I am hopeful on Sharp, played in the pre season matches and has been a standoit in recent praccy games.

Skinner and Bellend feller..
Put them on the bottom of you list.
Right down the bottom.

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Think I’ll try to bring in Simpkin at that price. Not overly concerned about his recent weeks and think he can get back to 90s and 100s.

Don’t really have anyone to trade though. Only have 8k in the kitty, two of Bennell, McInerney and Starcevich won’t make it. Dev Smith is an option if he stinks it up again. Would be very handy if Ruscoe and/or Sharp went big tomorrow, am more than willing to triple trade.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Hey Harley, take this 1950's cooker with you
InnocentKindBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

Bennell > Fresh Rook, Shoenberg went alright, he'll do.
Rankine > Gaff

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Rd 18 will be the Dees V Don's match and any other match that gets postponed in the meantime.
Therefore, that match wont count in SC this year with finals being rds 14-17.
My 2 cents.

It has already been advised that the Dees and Bombers previously postponed game will now be counted as their bye round. Every other team will have also had a bye before Rd17 so those 2 teams wont be having a Round all to themselves.

Also, the AFL had already advised that the final 2 H&A rounds will be full rounds with every team playing which means the remaining 10 teams yet to have their bye will be scheduled somewhere between Rd13-16 with Rd17 and the new Rd18 to be full rounds.

Last edited:

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It has already been advised that the Dees and Bombers previously postponed game will now be counted as their bye round. Every other team will have also had a bye before Rd17 so those 2 teams wont be having a Round all to themselves.

Also, the AFL had already advised that the final 2 H&A rounds will be full rounds with every team playing which means the remaining 10 teams yet to have their bye will be scheduled somewhere between Rd13-16 with Rd17 and the new Rd18 to be full rounds.
All good. Thanks for that update. Gives me a reason not to bring Gawn in till rd 17. Should be 550k by then. :moustache:

So from this we can deduce that 3 rds with 2 teams and 1 rd with 4 teams having the bye.
Rd 13 - Richmond and GC is logical as they have the last game of rd 12. Not going to guess after that.
While I have you and your intimate knowledge of def rookies, should I bring in Ruscoe just for fun. His mum is a cracker.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Potential Traps spotted so far

Rockpig...Just dont. Thank me later.
Jack Fat Cat Steven...might make YOU feel like stabbing him as well.
Jy Simpkin...Possible Dead Cat Bounce. Need another week confirmation but encouraging. No hurry.
Piggy Oliver...Snout buried deep in the easy Adelaide trough. Junked it up something fierce. Too pricey to chase last weeks points.

Sturt is the ultimate campaigner. Bailey Scott 2019 levels of troll.

Scores 100 in his first game, looking like an absolute MUST HAVE.

Everyone trades him in and he misses round 2, late out from memory.

In round 3 he returns and more people trade him in, only to be completely invisible and eventually roll his ankle in the 2nd half. Scores 11 points, killing his cash gen.

Misses round 4 due to injury.

Comes back round 5 and scores a decent 74 points when most people have him on their bench.

Is a late out going into round 6 as he rolls his ankle at training.

Freo medico's do their usual and his recovery time goes backwards from round 6 onwards and looks like he won't play any footy from round 6-12 at least.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Looping Close was handy...as long as Baldrick can post a 50+ i'll be happy enough. Will cream my jeans if he hits 65.
Baldrick still proving a handy warm body with his good JS, and Sturt might be a classic zombie but hopefully can help jag an extra 50-100 pts with loops over the rest of season.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Sturt is the ultimate campaigner. Bailey Scott 2019 levels of troll.

Scores 100 in his first game, looking like an absolute MUST HAVE.

Everyone trades him in and he misses round 2, late out from memory.

In round 3 he returns and more people trade him in, only to be completely invisible and eventually roll his ankle in the 2nd half. Scores 11 points, killing his cash gen.

Misses round 4 due to injury.

Comes back round 5 and scores a decent 74 points when most people have him on their bench.

Is a late out going into round 6 as he rolls his ankle at training.

Freo medico's do their usual and his recovery time goes backwards from round 6 onwards and looks like he won't play any footy from round 6-12 at least.
Not a fan of his work ? :p

I'm trying to look on the bright side...downgrading him for just 40-80K is a complete waste of a trade right now, so we need to find a use for him.

Not a fan of his work ? :p

I'm trying to look on the bright side...downgrading him for just 40-80K is a complete waste of a trade right now, so we need to find a use for him.

He joins Comben, Robertson, Williams and Rivers as yet another very useful player in my team.

My strategy going into 2020 was to select as many loophole options as i can 🤠

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
He joins Comben, Robertson, Williams and Rivers as yet another very useful player in my team.

My strategy going into 2020 was to select as many loophole options as i can 🤠
You know what i mean though. Got any choice ? Ubershitstain at that price.

ok i should stop this "try to find a bright side " s**t.

edit: Rivers...he's been the ultimate sh*tstain. Reckon Robertson will get another gig. Williams soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back