Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what i mean though. Got any choice ? Ubershitstain at that price.

ok i should stop this "try to find a bright side " sh*t.

edit: Rivers...he's been the ultimate sh*tstain. Reckon Robertson will get another gig. Williams soon.

Bailey "Big Cox 2" Williams will play his only game this year in the SC Grand Final Round of course, which will coincide with your D7 Emergency scoring 120 whilst your D6 who you couldn't bench scores a sub 60 costing you a cashie GF.

Last edited:
Bailey "Big Cox 2" Williams will play only game this year in the SC Grand Final Round of course, which will coincide with your D7 Emergency scoring 120 whilst your D6 who you couldn't bench scores a sub 60 costing you a cashie GF.
I've ben told every week that Little Big Cox is about to get a gig, will kill it, and rapidly make 300K with Rowellesque type numbers.
Must be good mail coz it comes straight from every Weagle fan on BF.

Tempted to go Gawn -> Goldstein and pick up 150k. Max is playing injured and will likely be rested at some point, negating the extra game Melbourne has. A shoulder injury will affect his taps/contested marks too. Shame that I spent 790k on him for an 87 and 107, but Goldstein has dropped similar value the last two weeks so it's g.

McInerney to Schoenberg, then Rankine, Noble or Williamson to a premo.

McInerney -> Schoenberg

Less certain on the other two trades. I think Dawson and Bewley have to go but the prices are kind of awkward. Might do something like Bewley -> Simpkin (what's his BE like?) and Dawson to best available defensive premo (or failing that, a rookie like Sholl)

Anyone crazy enough to get Jack Steven?

I'm considering it. The issue is I think fitness is still an issue for him and so we may rest him at stages but if I thought he would play every game I'd do it as he is really good value at his price.

$104k to start with. I think it's time for a Shuey.

Would like enough cash left over to upgrade Rankine (maybe Simpkin) the round after then I only have 1 spot left for a full side.

Houston in mids for now. Luxury trade later in the season would be the optimal outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liked the look of young Schoenpig, with Adelaide rebuilding their midfield he should get a good run of games and be a solid mid downgrade option.

He joins Comben, Robertson, Williams and Rivers as yet another very useful player in my team.

My strategy going into 2020 was to select as many loophole options as i can 🤠

Sturt and Rivers will likely be holding down my F8 and D8 until the end of the season, neither are worth enough to trade and at worst are loophole options.

Have NFI on trades if I'm honest.

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 11.53.08 am.png

Gain Sic, Doc, Braysh and Yeo back this week. Lose Lloyd and Cogs.

Trade targets - Cripps/Gaff off their bye and cheap. Likely need to bring in Sholl/Schoenberg to fund the trades.

Areas of concern - Houston - Getting no MID time now and Rocky playing very well. Doubt he'll get dropped. Also Dev Smith - However still getting mid time and off his bye so I'm likely to HOLD. English - however Goldy has a tough run, Gawn is playing injured and is set to be 650k in 2 weeks and English has Big O so could grab Gawn next week.

Potential trades
Bennell > Schoenberg
Budarick > Ruscoe (pending debut but DEF/MID swing with Houston and Rivers)
Rankine > Cripps

Lloyd, Ridley, Sicily, Houston, Docherty, Stewart (Ling, Ruscoe)
Neale, Macrae, Dangerfield, Lyons, Coniglio, Cripps, Yeo, D Smith (Schoenberg, Rivers (loop off the bench), Close)
Grundy, English (Draper)
Simpkin, Baz Smith, Martin, Brayshaw, Parish, Aarts (Davis, Ballenden)

8 trades left. Next move would be to let rookies moo a tiny bit more then grab last MID for Aarts and upgrade to Gawn. Probably require 4 trades.

12 trades left now

Dropping 3 for round 11

How many do we get in round 12, 2 or 3? Either way I'm using them all

:rocket:

I will have 8 left. Need more. Bastards should have given us 5 two weeks back. Such tight arse pricks they are.

I'm considering it. The issue is I think fitness is still an issue for him and so we may rest him at stages but if I thought he would play every game I'd do it as he is really good value at his price.

He played well Vs North showed signs in other games.
Then rested...only play 5 games for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back