• [41] Mabior Chol

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lel @ people not liking the fingering of chol. standard footy club stuff, lot lot worse goes on than that
True

But, If Chol is uncomfortable by it, it shouldnt be done.

The guys should make sure they avoid mucking around like this when the cameras are on - almost certainly no big deal but no need to have it broadcast.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Here's the number one outrage brigade ticket holder. How do you know? Did you ask him? You have no idea how he felt about it. Just stop posting dribble for once.

Not outraged, I know that sort of thing is pretty common at footy clubs, Im not naive. I was just commenting that he did not look comfortable. Based on observation, but i could be wrong.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Not outraged, I know that sort of thing is pretty common at footy clubs, Im not naive. I was just commenting that he did not look comfortable. Based on observation, but i could be wrong.
I just watched it again. It's clearly some inside joke. After Broad and Vlas were knocking his nuts at the end of the song Vlas was copping it in the nads from all the boys in the middle of the huddle.
Maybe he didn't think it should be on the TV as he kept looking at the cameras. But to go on about it as much as people have here is a joke and needs to end.

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
love it , we are quick to trash the Lions
I reckon they played ok
put it in context who did they play ?
we are building to top form , 2 premierships and a minor premiership type form

we put our defensive choke hold on GWS but leaked enough goals to lose and poor kicking from gettable set shots didn't help
we then did a job on the Bulldogs and our defensive structure went to work
and then we backed it up against the Lions and it was the most polished of the 3 games

we have significant injuries but we have crazy amazing depth , thankyou recruiters and talent scout and thankyou development coaches
the Dogs & Lions had significant injuries to and I believe they didn't have our sort of depth and hence have been hurt more by their outs

both showed good structures and plenty of good set plays around stoppages
they couldn't break our fortress thou
they need their good players back and they will win enough games to sit comfortably within the top 8

appreciate what we have , neither of the Dogs or Lions played rubbish and look how the games ended up
we are in a rare era of Tiger excellence
long may it remain so

Ceehook

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
roast Pork
each piece has a number on it :) and one for Hinkley
1596680821780.png

Dimma suggested Cotchin would have a rest and Caddy would come in. I'm not certain what that means in terms of how we rejig our midfield. Cotchin plays such as unsung but important role in our team. Ross has attempted to play it in the past but perhaps Stack could step up to the role.

Stacky played in the guts v bears and did a great job...

Vs the Dogs too. Looks to have instructions to play the defensive mid job that Graham's made his own, IMO. Wouldn't have thought that was a great idea before seeing it in action, but his going well.

Downtown06

Club Legend
Feb 28, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone catch what dayne beams said on social media regarding Tom lynchs hit? I'm not gonna go to town on beams due to his issues but *in relax man

Damn I realised i posted this in the wrong thread 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Anyone catch what dayne beams said on social media regarding Tom lynchs hit? I'm not gonna go to town on beams due to his issues but fu**in relax man

Damn I realised i posted this in the wrong thread 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Do tell. Bloke is a train wreck.

Didn't he sell his premiership medal to pay his gambling debts?

Back