who was the worst player to win a brownlow medal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who did Kevin Sheedy say on talking Footy a few ago when Special Bruce asked him the same question? Kevin Sheedy answered the question and the Bruce face reaction was priceless has was not expecting a answer on the question

Who did Kevin Sheedy say on talking Footy a few ago when Special Bruce asked him the same question? Kevin Sheedy answered the question and the Bruce face reaction was priceless has was not expecting a answer on the question

Teasdale I believe...but I think he said that he felt Bartlett had a better season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Woewodin.

Why?

I say because he is the only winner I know of who never made an All Australian team. Not once in a 200+ game career! :eek: :eek:

Apologies if there have been others. They too should be considered for a nomination for this title.:)

Woewodin obviously the least talented player. But the year he won he was pretty good.

Priddis was a ball magnet, for years. Not very damaging. But he got leather poisoning, and that gets you Brownlow votes. Gusy like Glass and Rance were way more influential and never got votes. Says more about the Brownlow than anything else I guess

Jobe Watson is big footy's answer to Donald Trump.

The campaigner has been retired for 3 years and we can't stop talking about him. Living in your heads rent free.

Only because he's now polluting the airwaves with his commentary when he can barely string a sentence together without making up words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back