Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I worked out I can go.

Sturt to rookie.
Star to rookie.
Gerogre to Shuey .

Shuey feels like a poor man's premium. Which he probably is.

But I have Cripps already and $500K is my budget. Others in the mix are Gaff, Yeo and Boak. But Boak looks out of form and still has a bye to come.

So it probably comes down to Shuey vs Yeo vs Gaff.

Shuey feels like a poor man's premium. Which he probably is.

But I have Cripps already and $500K is my budget. Others in the mix are Gaff, Yeo and Boak. But Boak looks out of form and still has a bye to come.

So it probably comes down to Shuey vs Yeo vs Gaff.

Both Shuey and Duncan never gone 110 before.
Something in the past stopped them from beening AA grade SC player.
Imo Shuey a 100 PPG player.

168 in GF to boot

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
should have $600k next week to bring a premo mid - already have neale, macrae, oliver, cripps, and steele,

Thinking Titch after his bye - anyone else to consider??

I'm considering it. The issue is I think fitness is still an issue for him and so we may rest him at stages but if I thought he would play every game I'd do it as he is really good value at his price.

What about Balta?

Seems to be the best of the sub 300k players.

Ainsworth throws to many 60s in IMO.

Jroo kpp scores will be up and down ..

should have $600k next week to bring a premo mid - already have neale, macrae, oliver, cripps, and steele,

Thinking Titch after his bye - anyone else to consider??

Would love Tom Mitchell.

But I'm broke / poor as a kent...Would wash car windows for SC money .
Maybe other things ....

I surprised as much as anyone how bad Tom was .
Should bounce back.
Or we are all getting Chol'ed...

Like this.

he will bounce back. But even for a rest game he was poor. Didnt even want to take the kicks ins. Lets Cam Guthrie take one who was playing midfield wtf.

he will bounce back. But even for a rest game he was poor. Didnt even want to take the kicks ins. Lets Cam Guthrie take one who was playing midfield wtf.

That game was so unlike Tom Stewart he didn't want to do anything he must of been told not to.
Def rested ...
Sux even a extra 20 points would of been ok.

Quazza

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
have a go kids <3

Untitled.jpg

Need to get the Chad back forward so probably Rankine > The Fat Kid from Hey Dad Adelaide I guess?

From there....hit me

May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Whilst perusing the bargain bin at the Reject Shop factory-seconds outlet store during their once a year sale (as the thrifty shopper I am), I was wondering whether picking up a twin pack of value forwards in Simpkin and (gulp) Big O McInerney was complete bats%!t crazy?

Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
If I do my math right.

Walsh - To any rookie thats 123k - 440k bank (Got 80k)
Bennell -> Simpkin (Roughly 170k cost) - Can't be worse than a rookie and Dev Smith? Looks like his ankle have healed. (Leaves 270k)

Looking at the fixture in round 11.

I will loop Starc (Plays Saturday) into Williamson (Plays Sunday) using Rivers as a loophole.

If Starc spuds up I will trade Williamson into Stewart (Cost 220k) Leaves me with 50k bank. If Starc somehow pulls out a 100 (lol). I will probably downgrade Williamson for bank. So I can do 1 up and down next week.

Last edited:

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whilst perusing the bargain bin at the Reject Shop factory-seconds outlet store during their once a year sale (as the thrifty shopper I am), I was wondering whether picking up a twin pack of value forwards in Simpkin and (gulp) Big O McInerney was complete bats%!t crazy?
Big O definitely on the radar. Would get Simpkin at 399k if I didn't already have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back