Game Day Pies vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good step being taken tonight....we would be infront if htm and obvious throw were called in our defensive 50. Hopefully there is not a blowout as it isn’t deserved.

oh when you say it like that ...you still have NFI

Fair bit of carry on for what was ultimately a pretty rational comment I think.

At the end of the day he has been one of our best but he's not moving great so I really don't see what the big deal is in coming to the conclusion he might be knackered?

I over stepped the mark. so I'll cop it

The problem is not that you wrote it, it's that you thought to write it. You didn't overstep the mark you're just straight up sexist. Go educate yourself and be better.

Sorry to the women and non-binary people in this group that have to scroll past rubbish like this to participate in a conversation about footy.

I don't see what Bell offers us
He's been excellent in games where we actually had a heap of pressure being placed on teams in the contest. Finished off some good work in those games. There's nothing going our way tonight so players like him become null and void. Even papley is getting nothing

I don't see what Bell offers us

Reckon he's been a good defensive/pressure player. He's not as clean as I'd like but his effort is there, he's scragging and chasing, slowing the opponent and pushing the ball forward.

Don't think he'll ever be a star but can see him as a solid contributor as he develops.

Taylor is a bit all over the place. Moves well but hasn't been clean st all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance of killing the ‘female hatred brigade’?

She’s the ONLY UMP that is mic’d up - so you geniuses have ZERO clue what the other two are saying/paying.

AND, we’re second to the ball....so maybe thats a problem?
If I knew her name I would use it, it’s not about her sex ...she is not doing well....it’s a simple as that. Didn’t know we couldn’t criticise her because she is female.

I do like how the commentators are talking about the challenges of travelling and that it isn't just the physical side.

That's fine and you may have been out of line but it does not change the fact she is a ****ing disgrace. Unfit and can't keep up for starters then relies on ****ing guess work. Should be umpiring C Grade Ammo reserves.

Seems just to have killed all of our momentum. 50/50 decisions go the other way in front on the sticks and it really hurts in a season that is low scoring

Look this is great.

We should not be this close and we still could win this.

The pressure we are putting on is elite, we just lack the composure and experience to fully capitalise.

There are some negatives obviously but the intent and drive is there.

Great signs whatever happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back