Game Day Pies vs Swans

Status
Not open for further replies.
lloyd was excellent tonight

stephens especially the second quarter was great

sinclair against the best ruck (imo) was competitive imo, given their relative skill set

mills was good, dawson faded a bit but i thought was good

thurlow an upgrade on Taylor Clarke and gray, but obviously needs to keep improving etc

melbournehammer

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
a lot of very poor moments in the last quarter but the third really cost us so badly.

i've never liked melican. never. but i have real concerns about a player playing kpd who cant outpace ben reid so in addition to his poor kicking, slow thinking and regularly giving away frees (which has to be said is an occupational hazard for a tall defender) he just cant turn or move.

Yet the fact that the coaching staff keeps going back to him must say something about where they think Allir, Maibaum and Gould are at.

I keep wondering how this is going to turn around for us because we really really need someone who can defend talls and we need them soon because our current defence is really poor

Why did we bring Melican in to give Aliir a nothing role up forward? Surely somebody else could have been given the role of shutting Moore down?

Best game I've ever seen Lloyd play. Sensational from start to finish.

Still would've rested him, but Rowbottom was huge. 16 contested possessions and 7 clearances !!!

this!

rowbottom is so consistent compared to the other youngins

lloyd was so good by foot tonight too

Citrus22

Premiership Player
Jun 21, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Frustrating. if we took our chances late we could have nabbed an unlikely win. A lot to like from the young guys but pissed off none the less

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Had a crack
Well that's generous because we had some senior players that really let us down.
Papley's shot for goal & Reid's golf chip were disgraceful not to mention the Fox inability to keep Daicos on & over the boundary.
I will say that is one of the more gutting losses i've had as a supporter watching this side.
Paps plays for himself.

even cox liked daicos goal

79B09D02-0BD1-44FB-A399-51BEAE7E5C06.jpeg

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
reid is such a pathetic piece of sh*t player, melicans kick in was awful, but ive watched reid all night 8 pissy touches

he is the target just about every time, he can't mark, opponents run off him, he cant tackle, he cant kick for goal

he has to go

the rest of it was ok, competitive effort against a depleted pies but that dud is a joke

thurlow showed a bit, stephens too

competitive effort, theres some good patches, promising signs etc , list needs an overhaul though mostly
It is getting to the stage that people who defend him on here are plain and simple embarrassing themselves. I would go as far as to say he is embarrassing himself. You are ****ing CHF for **** sake !!! The ****ing key !!!! The Lynchpin !!! Not ****ing Reid !!!! He plays like a ****ing goal attack !!!! Lz Ellis would have a ****ing birthday on him. Sorry he's lost me.

Tesla Tenet

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Melican showed sometime in his first or second game and started to develop but his injury has stripped nearly all footy sense or skill and unfortunately he is unlikely to make it. Maybe just wrong time for him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

tigers12

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Oct 5, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m a Richmond supporter you guys were robbed the umpiring was atrocious. And what was that medical cart going off the ground really slow it was deliberately done so they could rest you had them on toast at that stage they are nothing but cheats the umpires and Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back