Roast Inner Feral Fan Unleashed - Warning - Unbridled, passionate, and objectionable opinions within

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow zero room for MCG on your full list?

I love the Gov but ... he needs to do more to keep his place once Charlie comes back. Before Charlie went down, Levi was out of the side or in the backline. I can't drop Levi now and long term I want Kemp and JSOS in the side and I think Gov is competing with them for a third tall spot up forward.

As it is, I've put Levi down back instead of Jones and bought TDK to be the second ruck.

Pitto has also been dropped from that scenario. I've really started to miss Kreuzer the past couple of weeks after thinking maybe he was gone for good.

These lists are quite fluid though.

I love the Gov but ... he needs to do more to keep his place once Charlie comes back. Before Charlie went down, Levi was out of the side or in the backline. I can't drop Levi now and long term I want Kemp and JSOS in the side and I think Gov is competing with them for a third tall spot up forward.

As it is, I've put Levi down back instead of Jones and bought TDK to be the second ruck.

Pitto has also been dropped from that scenario. I've really started to miss Kreuzer the past couple of weeks after thinking maybe he was gone for good.

These lists are quite fluid though.
It’s typically hard to say goodbye, but sometimes it’s best. 1 or 2 games followed 6 month recovery just isn’t sustainable. However, a last goodbye game is well deserved.

It’s typically hard to say goodbye, but sometimes it’s best. 1 or 2 games followed 6 month recovery just isn’t sustainable. However, a last goodbye game is well deserved.

It's not sentiment. It's just that he makes the midfield stand taller with his multiple efforts. I want that sort of manic attack in there.

It's not sentiment. It's just that he makes the midfield stand taller with his multiple efforts. I want that sort of manic attack in there.
Indeed. We all do. But due to injury it comes far too sparingly. In any case, I’d like to see that typical MK attack 1 or perhaps 2 more times.

Pies don't have a discipline problem. Its a footy club for goodness sake. Leave Sidey and Bucks alone. They've got enough to deal with. Onya Eddie.

Pies have at least two problems. They are Collingwood, and Bucks is the coach.
Yes, they’ve been inflicted with the misfortune of their existence since the beginning of time. Hence, current politically oriented commentary by Journos’ in respect of that issue is old news. Discussing what’s happening in their world with a slant around current restrictions is boring and non-eventful reporting.

I think Mark Stevens is amongst the exceptions. I enjoy listening and reading to his commentary

Saints are smashing it. I believe its reasonable to conclude that Simon Lethlean would have been more than ideal as Blues CEO. Sometimes, getting caught up in process for process sake can be self defeating. MLG should have stood firm.

Simon Says. I like that theme. I'm on the Simon Says bandwagon; get him to the Blues

Saints are smashing it. I believe its reasonable to conclude that Simon Lethlean would have been more than ideal as Blues CEO. Sometimes, getting caught up in process for process sake can be self defeating. MLG should have stood firm.
I wanted him badly. Inside man from afl house. KNows exactly hjow they wanmt it run etc. Big missed oppo not getting him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God, we're whiny. Can we just unsuspend Thy already? At least he calls people out when they're whining.
How long does he have off?

With our previous captain/coach, and, hopefully, our soon to be CEO as part of their current crew; I've elevated the Saint's as my 3rd fav AFL team.

There only 5 more rounds to go in this extended preseason comp. That means that the moment of truth is fast approaching. The entre footy dept had better be overflowing with efficiency, astute negotiation, and trade/draft deals of the century; otherwise please just get the hell out of this club.

There only 5 more rounds to go in this extended preseason comp. That means that the moment of truth is fast approaching. The entre footy dept had better be overflowing with efficiency, astute negotiation, and trade/draft deals of the century; otherwise please just get the hell out of this club.

7 rounds for us including the one we are in.

7 rounds for us including the one we are in.
I'm sure that you are correct. I read a reference somewhere to there being 5 left. Admittedly I was remiss for not taking into account finals. I just went to AFL website and the furthest that fixture seems to go is week 13 of 23. This entire season has confused me.

I'm sure that you are correct. I read a reference somewhere to there being 5 left. Admittedly I was remiss for not taking into account finals. I just went to AFL website and the furthest that fixture seems to go is week 13 of 23. This entire season has confused me.

Some teams have 5 games to go as they haven't had a bye and have already played in round 12. This season goes 18 rounds, with everybody playing each other once and also having a bye. We have played 10 games so far.

It’s all there now, Opine. Only 17 rounds remember and we have had our bye. We have a decent run home and I don’t want to see us throw a full on kid assault each week. Appropriate rotations, including Simmo, Betts and Murph. Even Cripps if he doesn’t improve or look so broken.

It’s all there now, Opine. Only 17 rounds remember and we have had our bye. We have a decent run home and I don’t want to see us throw a full on kid assault each week. Appropriate rotations, including Simmo, Betts and Murph. Even Cripps if he doesn’t improve or look so broken.
Ah ok, I didn't know about there being only 17.
I agree about rotating Cripps.
Fitness permitting, I'd like to see Dow, JSOS, LOB and Polson in the remaining games

Happy for MM to go around again next year; his last. But even more resolute in ma opinion that MK needs to retire; it’s time.

Happy for MM to go around again next year; his last. But even more resolute in ma opinion that MK needs to retire; it’s time.
Mitch McGovern and Matthew Kennedy are young and only injured mate, don’t write them off yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back