Votes: 2 0.7%
  • [13] Jack Higgins

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • [5] Jack Ross

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I guess they are trying to make them out to be some sort of sex pests.... That being said we could probably do with a little less arse fingering in the post match celebrations
1596722469426.png 1596722503980.png

There was also a picture of Grundy touching moore's crutch in the rooms which has been removed but is floating around somewhere in the collingwood thread on our board

No :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can type any crap you want. I can use big words like ambidextrous and phrases like Janus faced (meaning having two sharply contrasting aspects or characteristics , from the Roman god of doorways) if you want.

I can pretend not to be glass half full over the Tigers.

But, right now we're getting into form. I don't feel scared of any team anywhere. Although we have plenty of injuries and 2 super stars out with new babies, we have shown our youngsters can just step in. Some of our kids are looking very good, and so our long term future is nice. And this year as players come back and the kids won't give way we've got a good shot at 3 premierships in 4 years.

And to top it off the Rance retirement frees up lots of $. This means that we might just be able to get a good player into the team to extend our premiership window. And if you believe T71 Adelaide desperately wants some of our players to bring in some Richmond DNA to their (current) failure of a club. So we should be able to get a player we really want for peanuts, cause we can't keep all these depth players in the current environment anyway. Which is awesome. We might be able to pick a group of players to trade that Adelaide love and are marginal for us, so that we keep the Rance $ and get a good mature player for an area we're weak in.

So right now I'm seeing a team that is looking increasingly like the 2019 team in terms of building to a premiership. And I also see a club that should be able to extend our current window. And I see a club that can rebuild the team for the next decade whilst winning premierships.

SO overall, I'm a happy chappy.

Enough words for you now?

Well I can type any crap you want. I can use big words like ambidextrous and phrases like Janus faced (meaning having two sharply contrasting aspects or characteristics , from the Roman god of doorways) if you want.

I can pretend not to be glass half full over the Tigers.

But, right now we're getting into form. I don't feel scared of any team anywhere. Although we have plenty of injuries and 2 super stars out with new babies, we have shown our youngsters can just step in. Some of our kids are looking very good, and so our long term future is nice. And this year as players come back and the kids won't give way we've got a good shot at 3 premierships in 4 years.

And to top it off the Rance retirement frees up lots of $. This means that we might just be able to get a good player into the team to extend our premiership window. And if you believe T71 Adelaide desperately wants some of our players to bring in some Richmond DNA to their (current) failure of a club. So we should be able to get a player we really want for peanuts, cause we can't keep all these depth players in the current environment anyway. Which is awesome. We might be able to pick a group of players to trade that Adelaide love and are marginal for us, so that we keep the Rance $ and get a good mature player for an area we're weak in.

So right now I'm seeing a team that is looking increasingly like the 2019 team in terms of building to a premiership. And I also see a club that should be able to extend our current window. And I see a club that can rebuild the team for the next decade whilst winning premierships.

SO overall, I'm a happy chappy.

Enough words for you now?
We wouldn't want any adelaide players except himmelberg maybe?
Would they come to the party with picks?

We wouldn't want any adelaide players except himmelberg maybe?
Would they come to the party with picks?

Look Tiger71 said Crouch. I get it, but am not sure I agree he's worth it. What he offers is a cut out for Cotch, if fit. My view is that if we can do a straightforward swap of a player they are happy to lose for 2 or 3 kids we are happy to lose (because we don't have an option really in 2020), and they pay a large chunk of his wage, we end up with a mature plug and play guy plus no hit to the salary cap. That leaves Rance $ free. SO then we try (and hopefully) get a difference maker - of which Toby Greene is top of my list (and Dimma's). If GWS are in salary cap disaster zone then he might be gettable. Cost us a lot, but it'd almost guarantee more premierships.

Look Tiger71 said Crouch. I get it, but am not sure I agree he's worth it. What he offers is a cut out for Cotch, if fit. My view is that if we can do a straightforward swap of a player they are happy to lose for 2 or 3 kids we are happy to lose (because we don't have an option really in 2020), and they pay a large chunk of his wage, we end up with a mature plug and play guy plus no hit to the salary cap. That leaves Rance $ free. SO then we try (and hopefully) get a difference maker - of which Toby Greene is top of my list (and Dimma's). If GWS are in salary cap disaster zone then he might be gettable. Cost us a lot, but it'd almost guarantee more premierships.
I see more of Giants, they have quality depth. I don't know Adelaide players so I'd prefer Giants depth players than Crouch

Alright guys, what’s the changes predicted tomorrow?

is cotch rested already been confirmed? I really hope we go full strength cos we have 9 days off after this week
We should give Maximus Grimes a break in the next 2 weeks but with Garth just coming back of injury that seems unlikely now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting nervous
we're favs for this game , somethings wrong $2.00 / $1.81 at Beteasy

rain expected in Adelaide , but not the amounts that the east coast will get

I like our chances , but if there's a game we might drop I could see it being this one
the travel , we built ourselves up for the last 2 games might hit this one a bit flat and Port will have set themselves for this one

no doubt we'll know it all come Saturday night

Pitty I didn't have a crystal ball , $8.50 to win by 40 or more :-(

I'm getting nervous
we're favs for this game , somethings wrong $2.00 / $1.81 at Beteasy

rain expected in Adelaide , but not the amounts that the east coast will get

I like our chances , but if there's a game we might drop I could see it being this one
the travel , we built ourselves up for the last 2 games might hit this one a bit flat and Port will have set themselves for this one

no doubt we'll know it all come Saturday night

Pitty I didn't have a crystal ball , $8.50 to win by 40 or more :-(
A couple of showers tipped for overnight and morning, will be fine by 4.30pm. No wind factor, good afternoon for football.

We sell papers.
We do, I’m at the point where I ignore Richmond articles unless I know something nice is being said about us. Not going to give the assholes that do nothing but bitch and moan about Richmond any of my views.

Have Richmond upset media by coming good? First Tom Morris re outrageous hub demands from Tiger players, then so called sexual misconduct during theme song. Unbelievable. Chol business seemed to be Silly rather than assault.

Yeah I guess they are trying to make them out to be some sort of sex pests.... That being said we could probably do with a little less arse fingering in the post match celebrations

You guys need to get your yellow and black goggles off. I love the tigers as much as you do, but I umpire in the local leagues and it’s amazing how whatever happens on TV works it’s way into junior footy. Imagine if it was your son or daughter on the receiving end. And they don’t really feel comfortable in complaining because there’s a lot of peergroup pressure and, you know, it’s just ‘standard footy club fare‘. Just like racism used to be. What I’ve seen posted on this board a couple of times now is our players engaging in indecent assault, plain and simple. It’s a horrible, horrible look.

Whatever the incident was, it is not a good look for the club nor a good example for kids watching. I expect stern words at Punt Road about the perils of any repetition.

Back