Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Carlton round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best selection options I think. The only other changes would be Nic Reid to come in for Ryan if he doesn't come up as a late change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ainsworth showed a bit in his first game, was a passenger at best against the Pies and then had a poor game against Geelong.

He's had an opportunity and didn't grab it, so hopefully we get to see one of our other young mids next time a spot opens up.

But I don't think he deserves the abject criticism he has copped from many on this board.

For me the keys to the game is stopping Brett Thornton.

If we do this we should get on top.

Ps, just got out of coma is it 2010?
giphy.gif

I'm liking this team. Sexy.

Cameron to kick 3, Duggan to knock 4 men the f down (fairly), Yeo 12 tackles NN to tap down to Barrass who kicks his first goal.

Very happy that Redden is in given the conditions forecast.

Writing on the wall for Schoey. Rotham preferred in a game where he is greatly undersized.

Schoey did make a comment at the start of the last podcast something along the lines of Allen was the only player or something like that. I wonder if he had been told by Simmo he's done after the last suspension.

Schoey did make a comment at the start of the last podcast something along the lines of Allen was the only player or something like that. I wonder if he had been told by Simmo he's done after the last suspension.

Sounded to me like he was just making fun of the fact he wasn’t in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back