Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Melbourne: The Death Ride Cup

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We definitely have the capacity to score more, but it will be all about the mids & taking the opportunities.

I'm content just to see more youth development.

Durds article:

New_Roo

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still just a four day gap so again be picked based off who pulled up ok etc.... once we get the usual one week break again after this one.... it will be a reset and back to best avail me thinks.... so both walker and hosie be back into contention.... he needs to give durds a go also surprised not picked murph too as would think it's his go soon.... not good signs for ahern and wood

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Considering the forwards entries it’s not surprising.

I’d much prefer him or Walker in the forward line over Pittard who had been rolling through there

Do you really not know what Pittard's role has been in the forward line the last 3 weeks? I'll give you a hint. The deficiencies in Hosie's game are the reason Pittard is there. You don't replace a shovel with a screwdriver.

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did alright for himself financially. Good on him.

Agree and well said. On another note I do believe after tomorrows stunning victory we'll have about six that hadn't played a game across our entire list.😲.

When you then consider 2 of them are perpetually injured, another is coming back from a knee injury and we've 7 rounds left- that's crazy.

Agree and well said. On another note I do believe after tomorrows stunning victory we'll have about six that hadn't played a game across our entire list.😲.

When you then consider 2 of them are perpetually injured, another is coming back from a knee injury and we've 7 rounds left- that's crazy.

Means that by the end of the year it will be less than 6 left to debut.

Does it really matter what reason they give for Walker? He played his first game in 2 years, busted his ass off and looked cooked by the end. 4 days break not ideal for a seasoned veteran let alone someone having their first senior game in ages. Not surprised one bit he has been 'omitted'

As Walker’s greatest supporter, I’m disappointed at not getting a chance to see Will again. However, I can handle the idea that he’d struggle to back up four days later after a really taxing game for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Tyson, Garner, Jacobs, Comben, Perez and McGuiness. Am I missing anyone?

Garns, Jacobs and VW are all perpetually injured. Tyson, Turner, Comben and Perez are injured as well but we can't say perpetually, at least not yet so that leaves Crocker and McGuiness who haven't played a game while available out of the whole squad this year.

Did that ever happen undear Brad?

I don't remember him being so wide ranging with his selections.

Back