The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pochettino has to be a big contender for the Juve job..
But he knows they dont hang around with sacking if instant success doesnt happen..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy that Sarri is gone and more than happy for Pirlo to take over

Whats the point though? Sarri won the league. Juve have an ageing squad. Is Pirlo being brought in to rebuild the team with younger players? If so he'll need some slack cut in terms of winning CL.

Whats the point though? Sarri won the league. Juve have an ageing squad. Is Pirlo being brought in to rebuild the team with younger players? If so he'll need some slack cut in terms of winning CL.
Sarri’s style was disgusting and a trained monkey would have won the Scudetto with that squad. We were woeful towards the back end of the season. Most fans have wanted him gone for a long time.

For a long time? He’s only been there for one season! He had a squad with highest average age last 9 seasons.
Very early on in the piece he was copping grief and before the Covid break many were calling for his head.
Many didn’t even want him in the first place and he didn’t strengthen the squad anywhere near what was required.
The squad still needs a bit of work to win it next season and I think it will be very tight with 4 or 5 sides in the mix

Very early on in the piece he was copping grief and before the Covid break many were calling for his head.
Many didn’t even want him in the first place and he didn’t strengthen the squad anywhere near what was required.
The squad still needs a bit of work to win it next season and I think it will be very tight with 4 or 5 sides in the mix
Has no power to strengthen the squad that’s with Agnelli and Paratici. They brought in Rabiot and Ramsey on huge wages and Sarri was stuck with them and other old players on huge wages. Then last year he didn’t know what they were doing with Higuain, Dybala and Mandzukic. Players never suited Sarri and he could never implement what he did at Napoli. Sarri’s fault is he should have known that but money talks I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back