Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Melbourne: The Death Ride Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Durdins inclusion makes me question which of the other talls might be a late out.
Larkey has replaced Brown but he might not come up and one of Larkey, Majak or Goldi definitely won’t play IMO that side is way too tall.
Walker is almost certainly starting forward.

I agree with you but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we go in that tall.

Week to week selections have been baffling so now I don't even bother guessing.......

I agree with you but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we go in that tall.

Week to week selections have been baffling so now I don't even bother guessing.......
I think it’s a case of our players aren’t skilled enough to pinpoint so we need to bomb long and need height to make this work

We should have mismatches in our forward line that we should bomb to

I think it’s a case of our players aren’t skilled enough to pinpoint so we need to bomb long and need height to make this work

Maybe right. It is very risky as we play too tall too often imo

I would have agreed two years ago. But as it turns out we’re not suited to the smalls structure - we just don’t have the pin point passes, spread or speed necessary to take advantage.

Fair enough and I'm not necessarily disagreeing.

Just saying if it doesn't work out I won't be surprised. (or if it does I equally wouldn't be)

At least we are changing things up and for that alone keeps it interesting in a shocking year

Fair enough and I'm not necessarily disagreeing.

Just saying if it doesn't work out I won't be surprised. (or if it does I equally wouldn't be)

At least we are changing things up and for that alone keeps it interesting in a shocking year

It would be a very North thing to do - take something that works (six talls) and then play ten talls because it worked with six.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back