Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha, it would make sense that that would be the single biggest source of joy in your life, as you no doubt live vicariously through your football club and have nothing much else to show for yourself!
Seeing you lot fight tooth and nail to say literally anything except ‘west coast played well today’ is incredibly fun. Thanks for fueling it even more.

Seeing you lot fight tooth and nail to say literally anything except ‘west coast played well today’ is incredibly fun. Thanks for fueling it even more.
Oh no, let's not move away from the point, your life is obviously pretty sad, if nothing brings you more joy lol.

Oh no, let's not move away from the point, your life is obviously pretty sad, if nothing brings you more joy lol.
Plenty of things bring me joy - in particular watching my footy team succeed.

Foreign concept to you, I know. I don’t expect you to understand.

Hahaha, it would make sense that that would be the single biggest source of joy in your life, as you no doubt live vicariously through your football club and have nothing much else to show for yourself!

Priceless - absolutely priceless. Incredibly stupid nonetheless ... but so priceless. Freo ... supporters - what can one say?

Plenty of things bring me joy - in particular watching my footy team succeed.

Foreign concept to you, I know. I don’t expect you to understand.
That's not what you said though lol. Back peddle a little...oh dear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why it is always so predictable every week? A lead is never enough, because they’ll just dive and fall, get their free kicks and scrape over the line.
Skilled subtle cheating by the umpire.

Just covert enough to cause the momentum shift. Game over probably now.
Nothing subtle about it. One of the most blatant displays of cheating I can remember. Carlton would be 5 goals in front with proper umpiring.
Meh, even if Carlton come out swinging in the last quarter you just know there’ll be a couple of conveniently timed frees to nail the game shut.
I gave up watching the Toast at Optus a while ago because I know I’ll always get pissed off at the umpiring. The umpires make the game unwatchable. The AFL will never fix it because the WCE bring too much money in for them and they need a successful team in the West.
Jesus the umpiring
Could you just imagine how average the slime would be if they didn't have the umps in there pocket??! It would nearly be an even playing field... Nearly

The purple tears. They’re so beautiful.

The kind of game where the boys might come in at half rat power. 2 BIG games preceding and Carlton not a finals fancy.

I reckon it will be a good game day thread. Melts everywhere first half and some congenial "I knew we would win" self congratulating after we turn it on second half and run out 3-4 goal winners.
I knew we would win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back