Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

dealing-with-a-bragger.jpg

Can a mod just Ban that Freo supporter.

It's fine to come on here and have an opinion but when you start insulting and trolling you can get F**k out of here.

Where's our mods.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nevermind living your entire life through a successful footy club (you’d be very surprised how much of the populations mood is directly related to their favourite sports team). How about we go next level and live our lives vicariously through our cross town rivals success and wanting to forever be like them (or for them to fail) over our own teams performance.

Freo have yet to play this weekend (no reason for them to either be up and about or depressed at their result) and yet we still have one of their fans crying at a result that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s reaction when they pull out another 2 goal performance in the rain.

I wouldn't even bother bringing back Gov just yet, I'd be keen to rest a few. 7 days off is a bloody ripper but let's mess with everyone and just rest players hahaha. I'm pumped brothers.

I wouldn't even bother bringing back Gov just yet, I'd be keen to rest a few. 7 days off is a bloody ripper but let's mess with everyone and just rest players hahaha. I'm pumped brothers.
Have we finally cracked you brother? Thought it'd take more than this.

I hope not, we need those eagle eyes of yours to keep a look out for home town umpiring next week.

F Yeah!!!! I missed some of the game, being out day dreaming and stuff. How did we get back in front?

I reckon we can fly higher still.
A lifting goal from JK when needed and we just snapped into it, Carlton couldn’t stop us after that.

I just checked...we are top 4 baby!! We should be able to get top 2 of some results go our way...unfortunately, unlike how things go our way at home, this is something we can't control, very odd feeling that...

Top 4 lads and Eagles!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaywardSonSon

We got it you don't like us...... , the feelings mutual .......we don't like you.

Got your point that your just responding to one of our trolls, but two wrongs don't make a right.
You are exhibiting the exact behaviour that you find offensive.
How ironic and hypocritical.

On you bike Pal time to depart.
Your not welcome here if you just want to troll.

WaywardSonSon

We got it you don't like us...... , the feelings mutual .......we don't like you.

Got your point that your just responding to one of our trolls, but two wrongs don't make a right.
You are exhibiting the exact behaviour that you find offensive.
How ironic and hypocritical.

On you bike Pal time to depart.
Your not welcome here if you just want to troll.
I already departed ten minutes ago. Now to turn off these thread alerts haha.

Have we finally cracked you brother? Thought it'd take more than this.

I hope not, we need those eagle eyes of yours to keep a look out for home town umpiring next week.
Home town umpiring!! Pfft...ahaha...ha...ha...well actually, I had an epiphany when I was out in the freezing cold of my locked down backyard dreaming of Margaret River...i imagined a game of footy where you never had to worry about anything going wrong during a game...and where your team would just always find a way to win. Again and again and again...then my neighbour came out into his back yard and started coughing *effing Victorian dumb *ss, probably his fault that I have to live with a curfew and the threat of many fines for all sorts of daily things like even going to work without a permit....neighbour is probably from that Fremantle place I imagine is out off the sandbars of Rotnest Island...i mean, Fremantle has to be not actually in WA, it just doesn't make sense how they are never WCE like when playing at home. They are more like any other team in the comp poor bastids...anyways after my neighbour coughed I went back inside and was struck in the head by the stray foot of the mule I have squatting at my joint, he is rent free and still angry bless him...but it must have been a combination of the kick and Margaret River and the pressures of the restrictions all working their magic because I suddenly realised I could enjoy that perfect game of footy if I was an Eagles supporter. I was effing livid at my mule for his cheek but bloody floating with my epiphany. I ran back to my phone, put the game on and we were back in front!!!

I checked the game day boards and it was lit up by all sorts of accusations the like I was hoping to find!! It was amazing. I have found the club where NOTHING can stop them from winning at home. All the vitriol and salt plus the change in scoreline was all the blissful evidence I needed!!!

I am here. You are all here. Our team won. Its beautiful!!! My mule will die, I just love you all.

We frequently have West Coast supporters lurk in our threads, so I guess the same logic could be proportioned at them? I only posted here, as that particular poster just now came and posted in our general discussion thread. Perhaps cross check your facts before attempting smarmy irony-centred jokes lol.

Whether West Coast supporters lurk in Freo threads doesn't change who YOU are. Unless you are telling me this is retaliation? If that were the case, it would just make you look sadder...

Toot toot.

Change that team big boy!
I've already been over to the Fremantle boards and made sh*t up. Told em' we are resting blokes next round. Then I said we are going to trial Ernie Piggon in the ruck. Sorry I don't know any of our reserve players yet but they all bought it and started bagging us for getting all sorts of compensations. I just told them to enjoy Rotnest Island.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back