Game Day Round 11: WCE v Carlton – Toot Toot, The Tank Train Rolls into Town for The Judd-(Kennedy, Masten, Notte) Cup – Sun 9/8 @ 1.35pm WST @ Eagles Fortress

Remove this Banner Ad

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Out of curiosity who played on Patrick Cripps today?

He did a decent job, by and large, Cripps was a non event

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Perfectly executed tackles don't usually make the highlights reel I'm afraid. Same goes for effective umpiring decisions.

What can you do?
Yeah I know man but it's not how everyone else in Australia sees it, even the blind society have posted their anger on their Instagram. It was dead set holding the ball and the 50 was there even before the infringement happened. Like...i was already calling for the 50 before contact for the tackle had been laid so i am with you mate. But I want the footage to shove in everyone's face and laugh about it. It's dope. Like shoplifting and blaming some poor innocent dude and the cops go question him instead haha. It's so funny.

woosha24

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
The typical existence of a west coast fan is to go on opposition boards DURING the matches they play just to gloat, its even more hilarious when they go on to lose, they got extremely lucky today just because umpires handed them the win

Thats a bingo!

I'll take my cooked chook to go, thanks.

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Nevermind living your entire life through a successful footy club (you’d be very surprised how much of the populations mood is directly related to their favourite sports team). How about we go next level and live our lives vicariously through our cross town rivals success and wanting to forever be like them (or for them to fail) over our own teams performance.

Freo have yet to play this weekend (no reason for them to either be up and about or depressed at their result) and yet we still have one of their fans crying at a result that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Can’t wait to see tomorrow’s reaction when they pull out another 2 goal performance in the rain.
Bloody Rottnesters!! No umpire will help you Freo hahaha. This is so awesome.

Alright folks, as a general and very easy to follow rule of the site, don’t tag opposition poster in our board to try to lure them.

If SonSon is on his/her way, then so be it. I know they were here first etc etc but everyone’s had their fun, it’s over now.

Similarly, if you’re going to lurk other boards and bring funny melts back - firstly) I love it, opponent tears are part of what makes our constant success great. Secondly) DO NOT TAG THEM. Copy the text, insert it inside a [quote.] [/quote] but absolute do not tag them or link to the post. Let people be.

You all know how long I spend laughing to your faces when you all melt, imagine an opposition supporter dragging you into one of their threads post game to do it too. If oppo fans want to come in here and discuss things reasonably, that’s awesome. If they want to come and be trolls, we will dunk on them for a reasonable period of time and then call it. Don’t deliberately drag people to the board to ridicule them.

UTBC.

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Probably because respect is earned, not given.

We gave fisher no respect because he’s a ******* crab who were making look like a star.

He is a very good, slippery player. Would love him at the Eagles. Can take a turn through the midfield too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
He is a very good, slippery player. Would love him at the Eagles. Can take a turn through the midfield too.
We could have a team full of crabs, unslippery buggers the lot of them and we'd still be fine. Trust me. Let's not go wasting time looking for "talent".

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Let me have a chat with the lads Black Saab - bit of an odd request though?
Suck it Rottnesters and all Victorians!!! And people from other places in Australia that don't really matter...like Adelaide. Wait, wait, sorry. I was thinking like a Victorian with that last bit about Adelaide.

Thanks mate.

Black Saab

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Just want to clear something up, I am going to look on the interwebinars for a pic of navy Saab with a gold number plate. That will be my new avatar. Navy Saab Rules!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back