Jack n Tom need to play like they did in the GF

So what thread do we use to discuss seriously what we'd need to do to win it

Imo
Caddy, prestia, astbury, floss need to be match fit
Houli and sheds need to come back sharp
One of our younger guys needs to step up during the finals
I50's need to improve
I wanna win for the glory and everything but also for the salt overload it would cause
Sodium levels on bigfooty would be off the roof

So what thread do we use to discuss seriously what we'd need to do to win it

Imo
Caddy, prestia, astbury, floss need to be match fit
Houli and sheds need to come back sharp
One of our younger guys needs to step up during the finals
I50's need to improve

Start your own thread I reckon. Seriously and clear thinking isn't BF's thing.

And this thread is great as it is.

Can and will. I like it.
The hunger is back.
Dustin is back to GOAT form.
The boys are back to playing like a bunch of feral animals again. It's pretty to watch.

RFC v WCE in the Granny in Adelaide. Tigers by 25.

I wanna win for the glory and everything but also for the salt overload it would cause
Sodium levels on bigfooty would be off the roof
This would be a huge Flag for the salty brigade to overcome, it'd mean - no more MCG whingeing, 3 out of 4 beats the Cats greatest ever era, who are the biggest sooks of the lot in a close field. No more "Richmond can't win interstate". it'd be us overcoming another injury riddled season successfully & uncovering players for our future as well. They'll almost literally have nothing left

This would be a huge Flag for the salty brigade to overcome, it'd mean - no more MCG whingeing, 3 out of 4 beats the Cats greatest ever era, who are the biggest sooks of the lot in a close field. No more "Richmond can't win interstate". it'd be us overcoming another injury riddled season successfully & uncovering players for our future as well. They'll almost literally have nothing left
100% theyll say its a nothing flag because rona lolol, and claim it shouldnt count , astrix etc, salty w***ers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane and Port will most likely go 1 and 2 due to the home games with a surging Eagles at 3.
Would be happy to play Port or Brisbane in a final as I feel their pretty beatable.

A West Coast v Richmond grand final would be a great spectacle. That round 22 clash was an exceptional game and once both sides get going are the best two in the comp.

all depends how much time we need for everyone to click together and find form. Houli, Prestia, Nankervis, Edwards, is there enough time for these 4 to get back, fit and firing? If so then I think Cotchin is the only other one I'd be desperate to get back.

Secondly, our forward line needs to find some form. Been very sluggish.

After yesterday I honestly reckon we would crush everyone again, like we did last year, if we had a full team up and running.

The team we had yesterday is not good enough IMO. With Cotch, Bachar and Prestia back, we might be. With Astbury, Edwards.. we'd be very, very hard to beat in a big game.

After yesterday I honestly reckon we would crush everyone again, like we did last year, if we had a full team up and running.

The team we had yesterday is not good enough IMO. With Cotch, Bachar and Prestia back, we might be. With Astbury, Edwards.. we'd be very, very hard to beat in a big game.
You forgot Nankervis who was in ripping form before he got injured. I reckon the fact we rested Cotchin goes to show we didn’t desperately need to win yesterday. We are looking at the bigger picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back