News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully with all of the new brands coming into the AFL next year somebody does something interesting.

I haven't bought anything for years, other than a scarf.

Basically you can get versions of the stuff created for the players and coaches (great if you want to represent the club at a press conference or if you're a Port supporter a news interview about something you witnessed in your street) or the really generic looking (but expensive) for what it is stuff like this made by a somebody other than the apparel sponsor...

AF8755---ADEL---FRONT__650018422.jpg

I don't know, release some pre-season guernseys or concept guernseys we can collect, best selling worn at the end of the year, alternate colours or something...

Do more with the players numbers (how many tshirts can you find with random numbers from non-sporting stores) yet if you want to buy a Rory Sloane tshirt or something it will have a cheap looking graphic or cartoon on it.

Instead of faux retro hoodies and tshirts, redo some of our actual retro stuff, bring back some of those 90's Adidas style jackets or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friend of a work colleague works at the club said they’ve had pallets and pallets of guernseys dumped on them by ISC
Clearing out ready for closure it’d seem
I’d expect huge discounts come seasons end
Maybe even give away on seats for members 🤷‍♂️

Extra few pallets of guernseys to give away to the members that pledged?

hah came here to say that I 'won' a guernsey for pledging my membership - The last two posts clear that up haha

I only pledged my 'full membership' because as a Vic member I'm PAYG after a $50 membership - wasn't gonna bother trying to get $50 back

I got them to send the guernsey to an 11 year old who goes for the Crows down in Hobart - Told his Mum the condition of him getting it was having to wear it at school this year when we are bottom

haha

hah came here to say that I 'won' a guernsey for pledging my membership - The last two posts clear that up haha

I only pledged my 'full membership' because as a Vic member I'm PAYG after a $50 membership - wasn't gonna bother trying to get $50 back

I got them to send the guernsey to an 11 year old who goes for the Crows down in Hobart - Told his Mum the condition of him getting it was having to wear it at school this year when we are bottom

haha
That should be a crime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back